Creatures of Beyond: Ace School Days Act 3

Creatures of Beyond: Ace School Days Act 3

A Story by Eruxalag
"

An alternate time line Story of a Journeylist. Noncanon Arc

"

The Changes Of A Farewell

 

          For over 3 years there have been lots of happenings. There are good news and also bad news but one thing for sure that all of them are one of my unforgettable experiences as a career-high student. Also we’re nearing the final week of the school year before witnessing our graduation… But for now… Another unexpected happen today for the three of us were called by the guidance councilor.

 

(Guidance room; 9:37 am)

 

Councilor Jane: Good morning students… Today I brought you here for some important and a very private talk… We believe we’ve found the persons’ responsible for the trouble from the dry run match going down to the persons that are at fault of the stolen inventions… Officer George…Tell the students to come inside.

 

George: Yes Ma’am.

 

-When the students went inside, the three of them were surprise to see a familiar face.-

 

Ace: Jay…?!

 

Clair: Macel…?!

 

Nash: Drake…?! No…!! I don’t believe that they are responsible for this mess… Especially Drake one of the person that I can trust to…

 

Ace & Clair: We agree too…

 

Jane: Well… Let’s hear their confessions… Starting with you Jay…

 

Jay: Aright… I was the one that activated the Sleep dust below the field to where Ace was standing and I got a help from Drake’s invention and Macel’s expertise in dealing with unlocking doors…

 

Jane: And we found out who's invention is because of the name written inside it… In which… It was a virus chip which manipulates the control system making them possible to send out any distractions like the sleep dust which once used as a training session… Moving on to Macel…

 

Macel: First of all, I’m very sorry… *In her thoughts.* But so close with that plan. *She spoke.* I’ll admit it… I was the one who closed Ace inside our classroom… With the help of Jay closing the lights for me and both of us successfully went out the room.

 

Jane: Unluckily… The surveillance camera has its night mode activated all the time… And we saw the both of you did it and also how Ace manages to get out of the classroom… Lastly… Drake.

 

Drake: I’ll go straight to the point… I was the person in the black hooded robe and with the help of Macel unlocking the door… I immediately took all the inventions but I was stopped by Ace and his Lear in which I knew his name because of Jay who helped me in getting away from the situation using his Seegull making the wind stronger using the move gust.

 

Jane: We also found out who the wearer was because of the similarities in the cloth and tiny details of the robe which was seen and analyzed by the surveillance camera located outside the school.

 

Nash: But…

 

Ace: Why…

 

Clair: Did all of you do such things…?

 

Jane: Tell them your reason students…

 

Drake: We want to become the top honor of the class…

 

Jay: And we felt that the three of you are also competing with us in a race to the top of the honorees…

 

Macel: So we decided to team up inorder to stop the three of you in ruining our dreams to become the highest ranking on each career class.

 

Jane: I guess that would be enough… I’ll be the one to discuss and end this matters… So today… We learn a lot of lessons from all you… That life is like a continuous, endless circle sometimes we are at the upper part and sometimes we would go straight down for the circle of life to continue… That’s why we mustn’t expect that we’re always at the top of the world because each and one of us are given the chance to shine and be on the top… Therefore we must avoid this kind of situation especially in affecting someone’s reputation because that’s not a very healthy behavior and it has to be stopped... Understand students…?

 

Everyone: Yes… Councilor Jane…

 

Jane: Because of that… There is a sanction equivalent to the violation, the three of you made… Which is to clean the entire corridors of the institution with a span of 14 days… However this sanction might miss your last week of classes together with your classmates…

 

Macel: Is there another way besides this sanction… Councilor Jane?

 

Jane: I’m sorry Macel but this is the only one valid for the violation…

 

Jay, Macel & Drake: We understand Mrs. Jane…

 

-As they about to leave the room.-

 

Ace: Hold it classmates…

 

-Stopping their tracks in getting out of the room.-

 

Jane: What is it Ace…?

 

Ace: Councilor Jane… I want Jay to be my opponent this coming finals examination… With a conditional battle?

 

Jane: What do you mean by a conditional battle…?

 

Ace: Well… If I win the match they’ll continue with their 14 days of community service but If I lose… I’ll take over the community service… And the three of them are no longer in sanction…

 

-Everyone was shocked of what Ace just said.-

 

Macel: Wait… Did Ace just said…

 

Drake: I heard it loud and clear…

 

Jay: Ace… You should not get involve with this... It’s our punishment from the wrong doings we did to all of you…

 

Jane: Are you sure with your decision Ace?

 

Ace: I’m very sure councilor Jane… So see you at the battle dome my friends…

 

Jay: *Felt confused.* Sure… Ace…

 

-As they shake their hands together.-

 

(Battle dome; 1:20 pm)

 

Announcer Joe: Welcome boys and girls of all ages!! Today you’ll all witness the battle of each journeylist and to determine who would become the best of the best!!

 

-The crowd cheered of excitement-

 

Announcer Joe: Introducing our 1st batch of battlers... On my left… Is Ace… Galaxon!!

 

-The crowd continued to cheer.-

 

Announcer Joe: Now on my right is Jay… Jackson!!

 

Judge Paul: Battlers summon your galaxures…

 

Ace: Summoning Lear!! *It came out from Ace’s galaxyring.*

 

Jay: Summoning Seegull!! *It came out from Jay’s galaxyring.*

 

Judge Paul: Activate force field and protective bubble… Battlers are you ready…?

 

-Seegull and Lear went inside the battle field.-

 

Jay & Ace: Ready!!

 

-At the very top of the arena Clair, Macel, Nash and Drake sat to witness their match.-

 

Judge Paul: Let this match begin!!

 

Ace: Lear use quick attack!! *It swiftly came closer to seegull.*

 

Jay: Dodge it!!

 

-It successfully dodges Lear.-

 

Jay: Seegull use sharp feathers!!

 

Ace: Quick Lear use protect!! *It created a barrier above the bubble protecting it from the attack.*

 

Jay: Seegull use aerial slash!

 

-It quickly moves forward straight to Lear and broke its protective barrier.-

 

Jay: Now use sharp feathers.

 

-Lear got hit critically and got thrown off again back to Ace.-

[L: 80-100 :S}

 

Ace: Lear are you alright...? *It quickly stood up.* I never thought how fast Jay’s Seegull can move.

 

-Then he remembered a strategy on their speed training session.-

 

Ace: *In his thoughts.* I guess we should also beat them with speed. *He spoke.* Lear use quick attack!!

 

Jay: Seegull use sharp feathers one more time.

 

-Swiftly Lear dodges all the attacks because of its move increasing its speed and came closer to Seegull.-

 

Ace: Now use tackle!!

 

-Seegull got hit critically and stopped its attacks.-

[L: 80-80 :S}

 

Jay: Quick use aerial slash.

 

Ace: Lear dodge it.

 

-But because of Seegull’s higher speed it hits Lear.-

[L: 74-80 :S}

 

Ace: Counter it by using secret ball!!

 

Jay: Dodge it by using fly.

 

-It successfully dodge the attack of Lear and soars above the dome.-

 

Jay: Now Seegull used gust!!

 

-It created a twister at the center hitting lear as it grasp to the ground trapping inside a vortex of wind.-

[L: 68-80 :S}

 

Ace: Oh no...

 

Jay: Seegull use aerial slash!!

 

-The twister vaporized and it went straight to Lear.-

 

Ace: Dodge it Lear!!

 

-But it was too late and Lear got hit critically.-

[L: 58-80 :S}

 

Ace: *In his thoughts.* We’re already losing much of our Battle points... We need another strategy… Wait… I got it!! *He took a deep breath and spoke.* Lear use calm mind.

 

-They both closed their eyes and concentrate.-

 

Jay: Seegull let's not waste time... Use sharp feathers!!

 

-As the attack comes closer to Lear.-

 

Ace: *He opened his eyes.* Now Lear use protect!!

 

-Creating a protective barrier the feathers bounce back to Seegull in which it got hit by its own attack.-

[L: 58-74 :S}

 

Ace: Now use secret ball!!

 

-Seegull got hit critically of the attack at the same time got stunned, lowering its flight.-

[L: 58-64 :S}

 

Ace: Alright... We can finally attack Seegull close range… Lear use quick attack one more time.

 

-It hits Seegull and regain its conscious after from being stunned.-

[L: 58-58 :S}

 

Jay: *In his thoughts.* I guess I have no choice… *He spoke.* Seegull use keen eyes!!

 

Ace: Lear use secret ball once again!

 

Jay: Dodge it!! *It successfully dodges the attack.* Now use sharp feathers!!

 

-Because of Seegull’s increased accuracy from the previous move, it quickly hits Lear critically 5 times in a row.-

[L: 8-58 :S}

 

Jay: Aerial slash Seegull!!

 

Ace: Quick use protect Lear.

 

-Seegull went straight towards the protective barrier and as it got contact it creates a huge explosion. As the blast begins to fade the entire crowd was speechless.-

 

Clair: Who won Nash?

 

Nash: Let’s wait and see…

 

-As the visibility came back, the protective bubble of Lear had burst while Seegull’s bubble is still activating.-

 

Judge Paul: The match has been ended… The victor goes to Jay Jackson!

 

-Jay was surprised of the result and the crowd cheered for a great match.-

 

Announcer Joe: Ladies and Gentlemen… Let’s give a warm of applause to our two future battlers… Remember… This is just the first battle out of twenty-three matches… So stay tuned for another match will be held tomorrow!!

 

Ace: Withdraw… *It went back into the galaxy ring.* You did a great job Lear… Our hard work has paid off… Despite we lost the match… I’m still very proud of you to be my partner galaxure.

 

-He went to Jay.-

 

Ace: Hey Jay!! Congratulations with your win!! Well… Deal is a deal… You’re now out of sanction… While I get a broom and a dustpan…

 

Jay: Why are you doing this…? Despite all those things we’ve done to you?!

 

Ace: I believe people can change for the better… So… See you after graduation my friend… Or maybe it depends on when I’ll finish cleaning up. *As he dashes out of the battle dome.*

 

(Battle dome at the bleachers; 2:10 pm)

 

Clair: Macel and Drake I guess this is goodbye for now…We’re going out first to find Ace…

 

Macel: It’s okay Clair…

 

Nash: Congratulations by the way with Jay’s victory… See you later guys…

 

Drake: C’mon let’s get down to the battle field and greet Jay…

 

Macel: I agree…

 

(Battle dome at the battle field; 2:14 pm)

 

Jay: Withdraw… *It went back into the galaxyring.* Thank you Seegull…

 

-Then his friends entered the field.-

 

Macel: Jay!! Congratulations with the win… You know what… I totally owe Ace a lot… Because of him… I have learned so much from the past that I felt I was changing towards a better person…

 

Drake: Me too…!! No more from that ugly attitude in the past…

 

Jay: *Whispering to himself.* A change for the better…

 

Macel: Umm… Jay…? Did you say something?

 

Jay: We have to help… Because this is all part of the change…

 

Macel: What do you mean…?

 

Jay: Just follow me… *As he immediately went out of the battle dome.*

 

Drake: Bro wait for us…

 

-As they both rushed going out of the dome to follow Jay.-

 

(Journeylist’s corridor; 2:25 pm)

 

-As Ace continues to sweep the corridor, Clair and Nash arrive.-

 

Clair: Hi Ace… We’ve brought some extra brooms… Because we knew you need a helping hand.

 

Ace: Thanks guys…!! I really owe the both of you…

 

Nash: No need Ace… We’re your best friends and we are one group… Remember our motto?

 

Ace: Yup… Why don’t we say it altogether?

 

Clair: Agreed…

 

Nash: One… Two… Three…

 

The three of them: Together…!! Forever…!!

 

-All of sudden somebody walks in the corridor.-

 

Jay: How about us guys…?

 

Macel: Can we be part of this group?

 

Drake: Also… Can all of us be friends from now on…?

 

Jay, Macel & Drake: Pleeeaaase…

 

-Ace, Clair and Nash looked at each other and said.-

 

The three of them: Of course you can!! Why wouldn't we?

 

Macel: Thank you so much for giving us the second chance…

 

Clair: No problem Macel… Besides… I have already treated you as my friend ever since.

 

Macel: That’s so sweet Clair… Can I get a hug from my bestie!!

 

Clair: Sure you can best friend…

 

-They hugged each other.-

 

Drake: Bro… I apologize for breaking your trust… I promise I’ll never do it again.

 

Nash: Apology accepted… But one more thing…

 

Drake: What is it Bro?

 

Nash: You haven’t forgotten the Drash handshake have you?

 

Drake: What are you talking about…?! Of course I didn’t forgot that handshake because it’s the foundation of our friendship!!

 

Nash: Well then… Let’s do it!!

 

-They performed the special handshake.-

 

Ace: Also… What brings the three of you here… You might miss a single news about the graduation.

 

Jay: No Ace… We’re here because we want to change and clean up our past for the better…

 

Macel: All thanks too you Ace… You’ve guided us…

 

Drake: Because of what you have said.

 

Jay: People can change for the better…

 

-Ace, Clair and Nash were touched of what they’ve said so they all group hug each other.-

 

People will come and go in our life,

But relationships can never die even in the afterlife.

No matter how near or how far; friends and families would always stick together,

Because they know that the memories they had will remain forever.

 

-All of them helped each other since day one of their community service. They even plan out to split as teams, for their cleaning up would become faster and it didn’t failed them. They truly succeeded using teamwork as a key and it’s just only 8 days. They already finished cleaning up the entire corridors of the institution and it’s about time, the end of the school years has come.-

 

(3 days have passed, Graduation rites Centre; 6:30 pm)

 

Jasmine: I hereby declare the 130th batch of the career-high students of the Emerald city Institution... Officially licensed!!

 

-All graduation hats were thrown above and everyone cheered for joy.-

 

Jasmine: Also as promised… All of you will be given their very own licensed galaxy watch… Just raise your dominant hand… And in… One… Two… Three!!

 

-The galaxy watch instantly appeared on their wrist and everybody was overjoyed to receive it.-

 

Macel: I never thought that this day could finally come… What do you think might come next…?

 

Jay: Hmmm... Never thought of that but for now… Let’s all enjoy this memorable day…

 

Ace & Clair: Agree!!

 

Nash: Wow!! Wearing this galaxy watch is so cool to look at…!! * He felt very amaze.*

 

Drake: Guys… Before this day could end can we have our last group hug?!

 

Nash: Of course!!

 

-As they about to do the group hug Nash's stomach suddenly made a loud noise.-

 

Nash: Oh boy... This conversation made me very hungry... I have an idea!! Why don't we commemorate our friendship together at our house?

 

Drake: That's a great idea my friend.

 

Nash: What are we waiting for...? Let's go!!

 

-They all rushed following Nash leaving behind Ace and Clair.-

 

Clair: Hey Ace...

 

Ace: Yes Clair…?

 

Clair: Umm... Can I tell you something?

 

Ace: Sure... What is it?

 

Clair: Okay here goes... *Took a deep breath.* You already know we've been friends since a very long time now and today each of us achieved our very own dream careers... And maybe, we might get separated along the way especially in following our paths straight to our future. That’s why… I'm telling you right now… Ever since… That I have... Well... A…

 

-Suddenly at a distant place Nash is yelling at them.-

 

Nash: Ace!! Clair!! You two coming or what?

 

Ace: Hold that thought Clair... We're coming Nash!!

 

Clair: I guess we better get going... We're already far from our friends...

 

Ace: How about your ended conversation?

 

Clair: Well... I was about to say is that... A… Good luck!! On your adventure as a journeylist...

 

Ace: Alright then... A good luck to you too Medic Clair… *He looks up into the skies.* You know what… Our journey is just getting started... *Then he realizes Clair wasn't in front of him.*

 

Clair: Way ahead of you again Ace!!

 

-He saw Clair already far from where he is standing, catching up to Nash and the rest of their friends.-

 

Ace: Hey!! That's unfair!! *As he tries in catching up with her.*

 

Clair: *In her thoughts.* Maybe this isn't the right time to tell him.

 

(A day has passed at the Galaxon's house; 8:10 am)

 

-A cold wind from outside went inside Ace's room window. As he felt the breeze he grabbed his blanket and covered his body then went back to sleep. Suddenly Lear came inside the room from the tiny opening below the door and woke him up.-

 

Ace: *Yawning* what is it buddy?

 

-It responds with a joyful growl.-

 

Ace: Wait is it today?! Alright!!

 

-He jumped out from the bed and quickly ran downstairs together with Lear.-

 

Mom: Good morning Ace... You slept well... Oh… By the way a joyful winter season to the both of you...

 

Ace: I knew it!!

 

-He quickly rushed going to the winter tree and saw some present.-

 

Ace: Oh boy!! Gifts!! I wonder where did they came from…

 

-As he about to grab a hold on some of the gifts his mom stopped him.-

 

Mom: Not yet son... You promised me to open those gifts when night comes...

 

Ace: Oh men... I got so excited I totally forgot my promise.

 

Mom: I guess we should eat our breakfast first... As you should know breakfast is the very important meal to energize us for the whole day.

 

Ace: Sure thing mom…

 

-After eating breakfast, he changed his clothes from his pajamas.-

 

Ace: I can't wait to open those present... Lear!! What do you think are inside there?

 

-Lear response with a jolly smile.-

 

Mom: Well… To pass away the time I suggest you go see your friends and play with them for a while.

 

Ace: That's a great idea mom. *As he kissed his mom on the cheek*

 

-He quickly grabbed his coat and then rushed to the door.-

 

Ace: Let's go Lear!! *It jump into his shoulder.* Goodbye mom...

 

Mom: Have caution my son…

 

Ace: I will… *He closed the door*

 

(Allañon's house, 9:20 am)

 

Ace: *Yelling* Nash!! Hey Nash!! Are you there?! *Normal tone,* Hmm... I guess nobody's home.

 

Nash: Ace!! *Panting* Ace!!

 

Ace: Nash!! What is it?

 

Nash: It's about Clair...

 

Ace: What happened?!

 

Nash: Their backyard... Was trespassed by a wild galaxure… And... Her parents aren't home yet...

 

Ace: What are we waiting here for let's go rescue our friend!!

 

-Ace rushed proceeding to Clair's house.-

 

Nash: *Panting* Ace... Wait... for me...

 

(Beazon's house, 9:44 am)

 

-As Ace, Lear and Nash reached her house they saw the gate open and went inside which leads them to the backyard. As they reached their destination they hid first in the bushes to see where the wild galaxure is located.-

 

Nash: *Whispering* There it is Ace… A Fuzze… Sleeping under that tree.

 

Ace: *Whispering* Let me first scan it with my galaxy watch… For us to be prepared what are its abilities same as what I did to my buddy Lear.

 

Galaxy watch: Fuzze, Ordinary type, "The squirrel galaxy creature." It is the first stage of its evolutionary line. This cute and cuddly galaxy creature can easily adapt to any weather condition in its environment.

 

Nash: *Whispering* Well then… Let's first find Clair before waking that galaxure up.

 

Ace: *Whispering* Agree... I'll go here, you and Lear should go there...

 

-As they came out from the bushes quietly, Ace is about to reach the door leading to Clair's house and it suddenly opened. Resulting to Ace hitting the door which made him fell to the ground and was out of conscious.-

 

Clair: *She realized, she hit something as she opened the door.* Oh no…!! Ace are you alright?

 

-The voice of Clair awoke Fuzze and used secret ball towards her.-

 

Nash: Clair look out!!

 

-As she was stunned of the upcoming attack, Lear swiftly leaped in front of her and used protect. Then a protective barrier was form defending them from the offensive move. After that, Lear growled at her indicating it wants Clair’s help to befriend Fuzze.-

 

Clair: Wait... Me?! But... I’m not very good at this…

 

-Fuzze suddenly used secret ball towards them but Lear countered it with its own secret ball which stopped the attack.-

 

Nash: Clair!! Just remember that you're Ace and Lear is your partner!!

 

Clair: Right...!! Lear… I accept this helping hand!! *Lear agreed and felt determined.*

 

-Fuzze suddenly used secret ball once again.-

 

Clair: Lear used protect!!

 

-Lear successfully defended the upcoming attack.-

 

Clair: *Felt relief and her thoughts* Be like Ace!! *She went near to Fuzze and spoke softly.* Hey there little guy… I’m Clair… A friend not a foe…

 

-Fuzze immediately charges its attack in which it made Lear in high alert.-

 

Clair: Don’t worry Lear… I got this…

 

-As Lear heard those words it felt like Ace was talking.-

 

Clair: Just relax Fuzze… You know what… I know a great journeylist who can understand the feeling of a galaxure… And I promise that… So do you want to befriend?

 

-All of a sudden Fuzze calms down and thought that Clair was the journeylist who will understand its feeling so it immediately nodded its head.-

 

Clair: Great!! Lear can you hand me over Ace’s galaxy ring…

 

-It follows Clair’s request removing the ring from his finger and giving it to her.-

 

Clair: Alright Fuzze… Befriend! *It successfully went inside the galaxy ring.*

 

Nash: You made it look so easy Clair… But I guess we should take Ace immediately home for I've tried waking him up yet he's still unconscious.

 

Clair: Right... Let's go!!

 

(Galaxon's house, 4:21 pm)

 

-Ace is just waking up from his bed and his mom is beside him.-

 

Mom: Oh thank goodness you're alright Ace...

 

Ace: Huh? What happened...? Wait…!! About the galaxure causing trouble?!

 

Mom: Don't worry son everything is alright now...

 

-As Nash heard Ace's voice, he immediately went upstairs together with Lear.-

 

Nash: Umm... Ace’s mom… Can I talk to Ace?

 

Mom: Sure you can Nash...

 

-As his mom went downstairs.-

 

Nash: Hey bro... You alright?

 

Ace: Nash... About the problem?!

 

Nash: Don't worry about it, the problem was solved and by the way… Clair said she was very sorry about the door accident.

 

Ace: Where is she?

 

Nash: She just left because her parents called her... Also before I forgot... Here… *He gave him the galaxy ring.* For this is yours.

 

Ace: Wait… My galaxy ring is right inside my cabinet all this time… That ring is from Clair…

 

Nash: So why was it in your finger…?

 

Ace: Well… I forgot to give it back to her during graduation and tell her that I found her misplaced galaxy ring during our community service.

 

Nash: I see… Well that reminds me… You know what… Clair together with your Lear befriend that Fuzze inside her galaxy ring

 

Ace: Thank you so much for helping my friend Lear… I knew I could count on you buddy… *Lear responded with a smile.* That reminds me also. *Then he get up from bed and went straight to the door.*

 

Nash: Ace... Where are you going?

 

Ace: To someone I owe... Follow me...

 

-Ace, Lear and Nash went downstairs.-

 

Ace: Mom can we go to Clair's house?

 

Mom: Well... Of course... Just get back early for we're going to open some presents.-

 

Ace: Thanks mom!!! *As he kissed his mom.* Be right back.

 

-Ace, Lear and Nash went outside.-

 

(Beazon's house; 4:50 pm)

 

Grace: Make a wish darling...

 

Clair: Okay... *She hold her both hands and made a wish suddenly the doorbell rings.*

 

Grace: Hmm... Who could that be...?

 

-She turned around where her mother opened the door seeing her friends.-

 

Clair: *In her thoughts as she smiled.* Ace...

 

-Ace, Lear and Nash went inside their home.-

 

Ace & Nash: A joyful winter season Clair!!

 

Clair: A winter season too guys!!

 

Ace: Oh... By the way... Here... *He handed her a galaxy ring.* And inside it... Is your very own Fuzze...

 

Clair: But... It's yours?

 

Ace: Well I kinda forget to return this to you during our community service the time when you misplaced it... Also that galaxure belongs to you after all you're the one who befriend it... Also I’m very sorry if I didn’t return your galaxy ring as soon as possible…

 

Clair: No worries Ace… At least you found it…

 

Ace: This also shows that you truly understand what a galaxure really feels deep inside because you just befriend your very first galaxure… Which is something very special within you…

                          

Clair: *Blushes.* Thank you Ace... I'll treasure Fuzze always...

 

Grace: Well... Who wants hot Choco?

 

Ace, Clair and Nash: We do!!

 

-After that Nash, Ace and Lear returned to their houses safe and sound.-

 

(Galaxon's house; 6:15 pm)

 

-After they ate dinner, Ace notice outside, snow fell from the skies surrounding the entire neighborhood.-

 

Ace: Lear check this out. *As it jump going to his shoulder and watched the view outside.* That white thing falling from the skies are called snow which signifies it’s already winter season!!

 

-His mom was just smiling at them as they were amazed of the scenery outside until she realized something.-

 

Mom: Son...

 

Ace: Yes mom...?

 

Mom: As I have promised... It's time to open our presents...

 

Ace: Alright!!

 

-Ace and Lear went straight towards the winter tree and opens his gift. He then saw a microchip and at the same time saw a letter attached to it.-

 

Ace: From... Dad?

 

-While Ace and Lear were wondering of what the present is about. His mom also saw a letter attached to her present.-

 

Mom: *In her thoughts* Dear Camille, I know it's been awhile since we had communication. I am so sorry for I was so busy with my work lately however I spent time to send all of you a letter and gifts especially to Ace. Also as a vacation promise I already booked all of you to visit me here. In which your flight would be leaving after 3 days. Have a joyful winter season for the both of you... P.S. I know it's a big adjustment but I'm very excited in looking forward to see you guys again... Love Dad...

 

Ace: I still can’t tell what this microchip does…

 

Mom: Son... Can I ask you something?

 

Ace: Anything mom...

 

Mom: Do you want to know where your father is?

 

Ace: Of course mom... It's been awhile I've not seen him... By the way do you know where he is right now mom?

 

Mom: Well... I'm quite worried for another adjustment there.

 

Ace: I think… Me and Lear can handle it... As long as Emerald city is just beyond our sight.

 

Mom: But... son... It's from... A different country...

 

Ace: Wait what…!? How about my friends...?

 

Mom: I know... I know it's all of a sudden but your father there is really excited to see you Ace especially you're all grown up now... But it's your decision... We can still cancel our flight which is 3 days from now...

 

Ace: I guess... I must decide...

 

(3 days later, Senoya's house, 8:32 am)

 

-Clair’s mom just woke up and went downstairs.-

 

Clair: Good morning mother!! I made you some pancakes for breakfast.

 

Grace: Oh my... You're early today Clair?

 

Clair: Well that's what they say, "the early bird gets the worm."

 

Grace: And what is that worm my dear?

 

Clair: I guess opportunities waiting for today... Well mother… Now that the snow is clearing up... Today is the day I'll be asking Ace and Nash in starting our first day in our careers together...

 

Grace: Well I know from the start you're truly excited about this... So goodluck!

 

Clair: Thanks mother.

 

-Suddenly the telephone rings.-

 

Clair: I'll go get it... *As she answered the phone.* Hello good morning!! Beazon’s residence... Who is it?

 

Nash: Clair... It's me Nash... Have you received a letter from your mailbox?

 

Clair: I haven’t check-up our mail... But I’ll go check it out…

 

Nash: After that meet me at Ace's house. *Then he cuts his conversation*

 

Clair: That was odd... I wonder what caused Nash to worry so much... Oh by the way… Mom…!! I'll go see if we have some mail.

 

-She went outside look inside the mailbox and saw a white envelope with her name printed on it. Then she opened it and read the letter.-

 

Clair: No... This can't be... *She quickly went inside her house.*

 

(Emerald city Airport; 10:00 am)

 

Mom: Here we are now Ace... The cities airport!! *She saw how depressed Ace is. So she stopped and went to Ace and placed her hands on his shoulders.* Hey now... Why the sad face?

 

Ace: I suppose it's for the best...

 

Mom: My son you shouldn't have decide this if you don't want too... How about this... We can still cancel our trip... If you want?

 

Ace: It's my final decision mom... I guess me and Lear could get a lot of new challenges and experiences from a new country.

 

Mom: That's my boy... Always firm on his decisions.

 

-Suddenly an announcement was heard from the airport's sound system.-

 

Announcement: Passengers for flight 23 had just arrived we would be leaving by 1 hour.

 

Mom: Son... That's our flight... Let's go.

 

Ace: *Looking back outside of the airport and in his thoughts.* Goodbye Emerald city especially to all of my friends... Farewell...

 

-As he about to look away he heard his name being called from a distance.-

 

Clair & Nash: Ace!! Ace!!

 

-He looks back and saw his friends.-

 

Ace: Guys!! *He runs towards them until he reaches his friends.* I'm really sorry for not telling you as early as possible that I'm leaving.

 

Nash: No need Ace... We read your letter and we know you really wanted to see your father again...

 

Ace: Thank you guys for understanding me...

 

Clair: Ace... Before you leave here's something for you...

 

Ace: Amazing an infinite keychain...

 

Nash: Which Clair and I also have one too...

 

Ace: Whoa!! There's an initial of “ACN” in this keychain...

 

Clair: That means... Ace, Clair, and Nash which indicates our friendship to last forever

 

Nash: Which I was the one who planned it to be more personalized because that means; it doesn’t matter on how far we go… As long as there is that keychain... It would keep as a reminder of our friendship.

 

-Clair then came forward and hugged Ace and at a distant Ace's mom and Lear were happy to see a last reunion of Ace and his friends.-

 

Clair: We would miss you Ace...

 

Ace: I really would miss the both of you too...

 

Clair: *Stops embracing him.* Well then… Best of luck Ace… I expect more from you as a journeylist…

 

Ace: You can count on me...

 

Nash: Hey Ace... Good luck out there...

 

Ace: Thanks Nash... Also a good luck for the both you.

 

Announcer: Attention everyone flight 23 would be leaving by 10 minutes

 

Mom: Ace…!! Our plane is about leave...

 

Ace: Mom's calling... I better get going...

 

Clair: Hey Ace... Before you leave... If ever you have time… Come and visit Emerald city sometime…

 

Ace: I promise... I'll return someday...

 

-He ran to his mom entering the plane waving back to his friends.-

 

Clair & Nash: *Waving their hands.* Good bye Ace!!

 

Ace: Good bye my friends!!

 

-As they got seated, the plane begun to take flight; Ace and Lear saw the vast scenery of the Emerald city.-

 

Ace: *In his thoughts.* In a new country… My journey awaits...

© 2018 Eruxalag


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on January 6, 2018
Last Updated on January 6, 2018
Tags: fantasy, script, noncanon, journeylist

Author

Eruxalag
Eruxalag

Prairie Provinces, Edmonton, Canada



About
I'm a writer more..

Writing