Chapter 21

Chapter 21

A Chapter by gracey88

The three former friends went to Martin and Andrea’s wedding. It was held on the amazingly beautiful beach. There were one hundred guests consisting of former classmates, close friends, relatives, colleagues, and new friends.

A mass was being held. Dianna, Kristine and Andrew sat on the groom side, since they were friends of the groom. The priest gave a wise advice to the couple. He said that when they fought (as couples inevitably do) they should solve their problems immediately before going to bed instead of bottling up their negative feelings. So that the following morning they’ll wake up feeling great and their relationship will run smoothly.

Dianna realized that the advice applies with her current situation with her former friends Kristine and Andrew. Dianna was willing to forgive Andrew and apologize to Kristine for it was not her fault that she fell in love with him.  She would also apologize for the cruel words she uttered to the both of them. As mature and understanding adults, they would forgive each other and try to treat each other nicely.

Would they become friends again? Honestly, I don’t know. What I do know is that every person holds a certain memory. People who are close to us�"family, friends, relatives, and a significant other�" all hold good and bad memories. Naturally, when someone we loved crossed our minds, we think about our good memories with them. Memories that made us smile, laugh or even cry tears of joy make us yearn for that person.

Although that person used to make us happy or make life a bit more bearable, it doesn’t mean that we can be with them again.

But it’s entirely up to us if we accept those who have deeply hurt us with open arms like a martyr or ignore their existence as if we don’t know them, or just be civil with them. Seriously, no one will judge you whatever choice you make.

The wedding was beautiful. They played Pachelbel’s Canon and the wedding singers sang the couple’s favorite love songs, mostly by Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, and 98 Degrees. Everyone congratulated the couple and wished them all the best. During the reception, they all ate mouthwatering dishes and tasty desserts, and drank glasses of high-quality wines. They danced to slow songs and then to upbeat ones. At the end of the ceremony, the bride tearfully thanked everyone who came as the groom stood by her side and gave thanks, too. Everybody had a good night.



© 2018 gracey88


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on March 12, 2018
Last Updated on March 12, 2018
Tags: teens, fiction, chicklit, youngadult


Author

gracey88
gracey88

Bacoor Cavite , Region 4, Philippines



About
My name is Mary Grace Sulla. You can call me Gracey, for short. I love to write stories and poems. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by gracey88


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by gracey88