[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by greg

 

No More Gambling With Game Prices!!

 

Swapping site offers way to get value for money on games

London, 26 November, 2007– UK gamers are losing almost half the value of a game each time they sell it on, even if it’s a near-new, new release title.

Research shows gamers spend up to£40 on a single new release console title. Yet when reselling, the price drops down to between£20 and£30, leaving a loss of around half the original cost of the game.

Hitflip, the UK’s largest game, DVD, CD and book swapping site offers an alternative to all those who are losing money from selling their near-new games.

From Halo 3, to Call of Duty to some of the more classic arcade games, www.hitflip.co.uk has more than 1,000 games available for swap at any given time.

“Any gamer knows how frustrating it is to buy a new game at full price, only to have to settle for selling it at a reduced rate once they’ve played it,” says Joanna Wilson, Marketing Manager, Hitflip UK.

“With Hitflip, gamers can swap their titles for those of the same value– so you no longer have to settle for getting less than what you paid for.”

Swapping sites are steadily growing in popularity throughout the UK and Hitflip offers one of the most extensive ranges of games for all platforms.

Joining Hitflip is easy and takes less than 30 seconds. There is no subscription required and users pay only 79p per transfer, which protects them against fraud and damaged media.

 

 

© 2008 greg


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am definatly going to have to check this out since, I myself, am a gamer. I appreciate the information, but I don't see why you put this on your writing. Are you interested in journalism?

Posted 16 Years Ago


Not sure what to make of this Greg - it is not so much a story as a collection of facts put together and made into what could be called an advertisement or a descriptive piece or article suitable for a newspaper or magazine.e.

It is well put together, informative and would be of interest to people who have an interest in the subject matter.

You have included you reseach references which is desirable for any article of this kind.

Without checking your source references - I can say, in my opinion, this is a well written article and you have done well with it.

Thank you and keep writing.

Jen-JG





Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 12, 2008

Author

greg
greg

Writing
truth truth

A Poem by greg