BANG

BANG

A Story by HelloXD

I was on the phone to my friend, one night. I guess I was getting too indulged in the conversation, that I didn't realise what was in my room.
I was trying to comfort her, as she was going on about how unfair her life was.
Little did she know, mine would end soon. Very soon...
BANG
Almost at once I turned around, but my body fell to the floor. I looked at it, so frail and weak. What was I? A ghost?
"Her soul still lives," said the masked man with the gun. "The remainder of her life will be on Earth. She will not enter Heaven, nor Hell. I can feel her presence among us." he said.
Us? Who was he talking to? Then I realised...my body had moved. It was alive...but I had been separated from it.
"Who are you?" I asked the man. But he heard nothing, for my soul could not communicate with souls that had not been separated from their bodies. But... How was my body alive?
I looked into its eyes, well my eyes, and then I saw it. Another persons soul. So my body had been stolen. I could do nothing about it, but watch it as it took on my jobs, used my money, wore my clothes. No one knew that it wasn't me, and so my name became a name that was feared, and not loved. I screamed all the time for my body to reunite with me, but my body now followed someone else's orders now. If only that gun shot had sent my soul to Heaven, or even Hell, so I wouldn't have to witness this. But not even God could hear my pleas, now. I was doomed to a life of sorrow.

© 2012 HelloXD


Author's Note

HelloXD
Review if you want :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great job!! A little more imagery would make this delectable.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
1 Review
Added on June 7, 2012
Last Updated on June 8, 2012

Author

HelloXD
HelloXD

About
Hello people. I'm only 10, so don't say my writing's rubbish. XXXXXX XD more..

Writing