Cooking the Sirloin Steak

Cooking the Sirloin Steak

A Story by hamnaabobaker
"

Sirloin Steak is the back boneless part of a cow meat.

"

Sirloin Steak is the back boneless part of a cow meat. The core part of steak is known as the Sirloin Steak. As, the Sirloin Steak is soft and fleshy part of the cow meat, therefore it is cooked very carefully and gently. It’s quite difficult but it is fun to cook. Don’t panic if you don’t know how to cook it! In this article I would tell you all you need to cook in Sirloin Steak.


1.     Deciding the Steak:

 

·       Select a steak which is of 1cm think and maximum 2cm thick.

·        Prefer a piece which is enough for all the people you are serving.

·       Pick a fresh portion of steak, which is profound red in color.

·       Make sure that the steak has a solid white fat layer.

 

2.     Savoring the Steak:

            Basically, the Sirloin Steak doesn’t need any type of flavoring, but if you like it you could include some.

 

·       Sprinkle some of the salt and pepper (according to taste).

·       If you love it then add some garlic powder, cayenne pepper, chili powder, or Italian spices for disparity.

 

3.     Marinating the Steak, if favored:

          The best part of the http://bestomnom.com/the-marvelous-sirloin-steak/ is that it marinates very elegantly, because of its season.

·       Make your own marinade or, choose some prepared marinade for your steak.

·       Then, put the steak into a plastic wrapping and then add the marinade. Seal the wrapping and leave the steak for 4 hours or whole night.

 

4.     Cooking:

     

              The Sirloin Stake is cooked by, grilling the marinated steak. For getting the mind-bursting taste, you should use the gas grill burner with full flame.

 

5.     Grilling the Stake:

 

·       First place one side of the steak on the grilling pan and grill it with some oil.

·       Then repeat this with the other side also till it gets browned.

© 2014 hamnaabobaker


Author's Note

hamnaabobaker
Sirloin Steak is the back boneless part of a cow meat.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5058 Views
Added on August 23, 2014
Last Updated on August 24, 2014
Tags: Cooking, Sirloin Steak

Author

hamnaabobaker
hamnaabobaker

Honesdale, PA



About
Gary has been an author since age six when he wrote his first sentence, 'The man was on the ship' in Mrs. Dunn's first grade class at PS 105, Bronx NY in September 1973. By day, he currently resides .. more..

Writing