Ali

Ali

A Story by HaruHau-Chan
"

Sweet moments spent between best friends.

"
Sadness welled within the blond's bright blue eyes as he looked upon his back in the mirror. So many scars... Just seeing them brought back the memories of that horrible woman. Yet even as his friend looked upon them, Ran never faltered. His hand traced a scar or two curiously as Mario shivered. He hadn't let anyone see the scars since he had been in the hospital. 
They were disgusting, terrible things. 
"Why are you so nervous?" Ran asked softly.
"Because I hate them," his shorter friend said, his voice almost in a whisper. "They only serve as reminders."
The brunette smiled, reaching to push his glasses back into their place. His own darker eyes looked over his friend's back before he reached out to pull that very back against himself. "You know what I think?" He cooed.
The other boy's breath brushed against Mario's ear, causing him to blush rather deeply. Ran's embrace was always so comforting some how. Being with Ran always meant being safe.
"Wh-what?"
"I think before you were with that woman, you were an angel," Ran said softly. "And right where these scars are, are where your wings used to be." The cat-boy's ears laid flat in relaxation as he nuzzled into Mario's shoulder. "I admit, I'm grateful to that woman. As much as I hate everything she did to you, if it hadn't been for her, my sister and I wouldn't have met you."
No words came to the smaller male. His mouth went dry and his brain numb. Him? And angel? The thought seemed impossible to him, and yet Ran had said it. Even if Mario himself had never had his own set of wings, in that moment his heart felt like it did. Those bright blue eyes fell closed as he relaxed against Ran's bigger form. 
There was silence, but it was in no way awkward. What the two of them would have given just to stay there like that forever.

© 2012 HaruHau-Chan


Author's Note

HaruHau-Chan
Ali is the Italian word for Wings.

In the story are my character Ran and his best friend Mario. The woman they are speaking of is the woman who tormented Mario for many years. Because of her torture, Mario never says her name.

At the mention of Ran's ears: Ran is what is known in the anime world as a Cat-Boy. AKA, he has cat ears and a tail.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting! I loved it (: Please write more?? Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 21, 2012
Last Updated on January 21, 2012
Tags: Mario, Minamoto, Ran, Kokoro, Wings, sweet

Author

HaruHau-Chan
HaruHau-Chan

Lynnwod, WA



About
Custom Glitter Text Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by. Currently my main story that I am working on is called Liberarsi. I apologize that I'm not exactly uploading it in order. I don't really .. more..

Writing
Spirits Spirits

A Story by HaruHau-Chan


Tea Tea

A Poem by HaruHau-Chan