You write, I'll pray

You write, I'll pray

A Story by heido

You write and I'll pray

There is no God left in this place, he has abandoned this crypt long before we could even sense our death wish. We are plunging head long into what I assume is your carefully laid out plan, because you have always been so sure footed. I myself have squandered on my knees at your feet. Taking in scraps of your greatness to feed my habit. You have become a habit, an addiction, a bitter piece of heaven bound in unmatchable faith. To trust a God, you hear and see nothing of, to be bound in a wager of sin and forgiveness. You assume a Divine entity to sanctify and forgive your sins, you are standing too tall my love. You are forgetting you started on your stomache, crawling mercilessly untill someone stood you too your feet and bade you walk. You did not come up alone, and it well be that you fall alone. Pride is your poison and it is without forgiveness. You abandon your faith at each step and take it up again when you are without answers, this is not faith. This is blasphemy, this is adultery of God, our God, our stars, our Eden. You are divine only because you partake in a divine gift, that of union and love and as you have shattered your gift so goes with it your faith. You write your sins on unclean flesh to remind yourself of your abandonment, and I pray God forgives you not. That is the strength of my knees, far more sturdy than your feet.

© 2009 heido


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"There is no God left in this place,"

This phrase is so familiar to me. When I read it I feel as if we are one voice saying it. It is the universal cry of our souls. That emotion that makes up the anatomy of our spirit.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Vice is the inversion of Virtue. This is the effect.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 27, 2009

Author

heido
heido

About
I'm a little on the neurotic side, and you may think I know exactly how this goes but I can assure your following the lost. I couldn't find my way, so I made my own, which isn't right but it's all I.. more..

Writing
Til' Death Til' Death

A Story by heido