In Between

In Between

A Poem by I'm his Muse

 

 

In between the something and nothingness of our lives are settled tiny bubbles of extra.

 

                             Extra time,

                          extra space, extra everything including God love.

 

 

                        God love is a love that is deep down just-when-you-don't-think-you-can-muster-one-more-kind-word love.

 

 

                 There is no air inbetween something and nothing. There is only time and space.

                  Time enough for love,

           life,

               having babies,

                    for growing old with the one you love, and finally for falling asleep in the arms of God only to awake a new person in a new world.


© 2008 I'm his Muse


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"God love is a love that is deep down just-when-you-don't-think-you-can-muster-one-more-kind-word love.
for falling asleep in the arms of God only to awake a new person in a new world."
So many lines form this captivate me...this distillation of what True Love is... very accurate and such a lottery if one could actually find this in themselves, for someone else, and from someone else. But, aye, there is the tricky part..huh?! Great write!




Posted 16 Years Ago


I'm usually not a big fan of spiritual poems, but this one really peaked my interest. You have an excellent ability to show your spirituality without becoming overbearing. The entire piece is very light and happy, it really made my reflect a bit on my own spiritual beliefs. I especially liked:
Time enough for love,

life,

having babies,

for growing old with the one you love, and finally for falling asleep in the arms of God only to awake a new person in a new world.

what a beautiful way to end your poem.
thank you for sharing!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2008

Author

I'm his Muse
I'm his Muse

Biloxi, MS



About
I use to have an account here and forgot all about it...but anyway, I survived Hurricane Katrina, am writing a book or story about my experience, I love to read, write, watch movies and love music. As.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..