Alcohol

Alcohol

A Story by anonymous princess
"

You don't see it, how I see it.

"
I tell you I don't like alcohol. I tell you I will never drink. You tell me I'm no fun.
But you've never been yelled at until you cried so hard that all your body felt was pain because dad / mom got so drunk that they forgot you were only six, and you didn't even know how to smoke their cigarettes, but they blamed it on you anyway. But you've never been hit so hard you wish you could just take that bottle and smash it over their head just so you could get away for a little while. But you've never seen your dad beat your mom for hiding the rest of the whiskey because she knew he would hurt her kids.
you've never seen it the way I have. You see it as partying with your friends, and having a good time. I see it, as the one thing that can tear a family apart faster than you can say death.
@lillygregory @lillygregory @lillygregory

© 2017 anonymous princess


Author's Note

anonymous princess
I'm a new writer, feel free for constructive criticism.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like this! It's hard hitting and gets straight to the point. My only note would be find another word to use to replace "but", you want your work to sound repetitive in this piece, however, just break up the "but" with something else maybe?

Posted 6 Years Ago


sad write,it seems to with you for the rest of your life,the thoughts and feelings

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 10, 2017
Last Updated on August 10, 2017