New Features in FIFA 16

New Features in FIFA 16

A Story by jamesbonds
"

New Features in FIFA 16

"
-CONFIDENCE IN DEFENDING Move with greater freedom as a defender - rely on your team to defend as a unit, and your back line to track menacing runs to create balance between attacking and defending

-DEFENSIVE AGILITY Mobile defenders can close down space and change direction quickly using swing-step behavior to stay with your opponent

-DEFEND AS A UNIT Rely on your teammates to cover gaps when you close down an attacker. New defensive AI gives players better awareness of dangerous space on the pitch relative to the ball and their opponent. Your teammates will track back to stop sophisticated attacking runs, and close down angles of attack

-NEW TACKLING FUNDAMENTALS New tackling mechanics and animations. All new slide, standing, and fake tackles make going in for the ball responsive, rewarding, and fun.

-CONTROL IN MIDFIELD Stay in possession with patient build-up play or ping clinical passes through space to start an attack

-INTERCEPTION INTELLIGENCE Players anticipate passes and move to shut down options and close passing channels. Smarter teammates will look for space and allow more opportunities to build play through the midfield

-PASSING WITH PURPOSE play sharp, incisive passes so you can find 
teammates with precision. Using a new mechanic, ping driven ground passes to find teammates in tight spaces to open up your attacking options (they've called this a feature, but really just added driven passes)

-MOMENTS OF MAGIC In FIFA 16 players will have that cutting edge every team needs to create moments of magic and unlock Fifa 16 account. (sorry lol WTF does this even mean? this just in, in FIFA 16 players score goals)

-NO TOUCH DRIBBLING The best touch can be the one you don't take. Free yourself from the ball to buy time, create separation, feint, and blow by your defender just as Messi does when he is at his best �" it’s near limitless creativity on the ball. (pretty sure you can do these things in 15')

-DYNAMIC CROSSING Authentic crosses let you find teammates with greater accuracy. Attacking players run onto and attack the ball with intent, making defenses scramble as crosses are played behind the back line with vicious intent. (I bet crosses are OP as hell when the game is first released and get patched within the first 2 months to become useless once again)

-CLINICAL FINISHING Better placement of the foot and ankle gives players variety in shooting and goals scored. You'll be able to feel where the ball is struck and adjust your approach for improved accuracy and power. (actually curious about this)

-FIFA Trainer Learn as you play with an optional graphic overlay that prompts you with gameplay options depending on your position on the pitch and trainer level. Basic commands get you started, while deeper hints will improve the game of the most skilled players. (doubt this will be used by anyone besides beginners)

-Women's National Teams Compete as 12 Women's National Teams, for the first time in the FIFA franchise, in Kick Off, an Offline Tournament, and Online Friendly Matches (whats the Fifa coins really? if there is an achievement for playing winning a womans WC offline tournament I might play it but really no point if there isn't any club teams/ CM features)

EDIT so out of the 11 Gameplay features 5 are focused on DEFENDING, 3 on Passing, 1 on Dribbling, 1 Shooting and 1 Random (Magic moments?)

See more at http://www.fut16coin.com

© 2015 jamesbonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on October 22, 2015
Last Updated on October 22, 2015
Tags: FIFA 16