Cornered

Cornered

A Story by jaywolf1738

I kept running. The rain smacked my face as I ran and ran. I had to get away. I can't stand up to the entire gang, especially by myself. I saw their car block my path up ahead. I turned quickly into an alley. Oh how dumb was I to do so. My footsteps echoed through the walls as I stepped in puddles. I get to the dead end. I cuss under my breath. I hid behind the closest dumpster and grabbed an empty glass bottle. I stayed quiet, very, very quiet. I hear a bunch of footsteps getting closer and closer. The laughter of the entire gang has me on edge. I'm not going down without a fight. I heard a voice I wish would disappear. "You can't escape, little wolf." The footsteps got even closer. I had to act now or else I won't have a fighting chance. I charged out from behind the dumpster. Hearing and feeling the crack of a nose was so satisfying. The grunt of pain as a guy in a blue hoodie falls to the ground. There were still too many to take on by myself. I hit one with the glass bottle and stabbed a few with the biggest pieces of shards near me. It was quiet for one split second. Only one small second. I felt the blade stab my right side. I screamed in pain and collapsed to the ground. A puddle of blood began to surround me. I couldn't look up to his face. I was in tears as I watched a pair of worn out vans approach me. I hated the sound of his laugh. It just wouldn't stop. "You're done for, little wolf. You can't escape anymore." I gained enough strength to lift my head up and see his blurry figure. I saw a small figure that looked like his shadow. It got closer and closer, and I realized it was not a shadow when it lifted up a knife. I felt the vans hit my head. My head hit the cement and I saw the blurry figure fall to the ground. The mysterious shadow came closer and closer to me. I couldn't move, but I wasn't afraid. Before I could see who my savior was, everything went black.

© 2017 jaywolf1738


Author's Note

jaywolf1738
This is my first story, sorry if its bad

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

its not that bad could use a little bit of tweaking but its fine neat piece jaywolf1738
Queen Firefly

Posted 6 Years Ago


oh dam (your first name) lol. idk if you would let me use your real name or not, so i won't.
A great read, I love the suspense of the whole thing, the build up is beautiful, and I think that you should continue this story.
I look forward to reading more of your work.

Posted 6 Years Ago


jaywolf1738

6 Years Ago

lol just call me jaywolf
Wonderland Asylum

6 Years Ago

ok jaywolf :-)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 8, 2017
Last Updated on November 8, 2017

Author

jaywolf1738
jaywolf1738

About
fan of animals, video games, sports, traveling and art more..

Writing
I'm back I'm back

A Story by jaywolf1738