Am I Helpful?

Am I Helpful?

A Story by jaywolf1738

I feel terrible. I feel like no matter what I do, what I say, I can't make anything better for you. I see you talking to others and think to myself, do I even help you anymore? Does it matter if I'm here or not? You are serious around me but around others, you smile and laugh. I used to make you smile and laugh. But sometimes I wonder if I'm just a thorn in your side now. I miss the old days, but missing them doesn't make anything better. Life is always changing, and I find it very difficult to adjust so quickly to that change. I need time to adjust, but there's no more time. I breaking inside. I'm falling apart. This helpful heart is slowly fading away, fading fast...

© 2017 jaywolf1738


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a lovely story that I really enjoyed. Its sad but I enjoyed that about it, since it explores themes where someone is unable to keep up with someone they used to be so close to and is slowly slipping away from them.

Posted 6 Years Ago


This seems like a very personal text, its very emotive and clearly evocative. You have represented the difficulty of relationships when one person changes and the other is left behind very clearly.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 8, 2017
Last Updated on December 8, 2017

Author

jaywolf1738
jaywolf1738

About
fan of animals, video games, sports, traveling and art more..

Writing
I'm back I'm back

A Story by jaywolf1738