Moving a House to another Location Isn’t a Simple Job

Moving a House to another Location Isn’t a Simple Job

A Story by jenifer alsen
"

Hire the most trusted places to get residential and commercial moving services whenever its time to move.

"

You may call it an ordinary job, but the reality denies this approach strictly. I had a personal experience, last month, and I can say that it’s only a professional’s job to execute a moving process, whether residential or commercial. We make many false judgments and opinions, but the reality only reveals itself, when we actually get into something. Same thing happened to me, when I had to move my house within Fairfax, VA, to a new place. At that time, I was aware of the fact that there are many residential, commercial, and furniture movers in Fairfax, VA for that job, but I was overconfident.

Rather than looking for the affordable movers in Fairfax, VA to hire their services, I decided that I am going to borrow my friend’s truck and do the moving on my own on the weekend. After making a list of the items to be moved, I called a junk removal company to safely dispose of all the junk and useless items that I didn’t want to carry to the new home. There was still a lot of stuff left, even after clearing the junk. I thought a couple of moves on the truck would complete the job.

An entire night was spent by us to pack the things carefully, after buying the packing from the market. To be honest, the process of packing was very difficult and demanded a lot of effort and time from us. Anyhow, we packed all the items, but I was not completely satisfied with the packing quality. At that time, I was thinking that how straightforward the process of packing for movers in Fairfax, VA could have been. That was the time, when I started to feel that I might have selected the wrong approach, instead of hiring the professional services.

The next early morning, I took the keys of a friend’s truck and drove it to my home. I, alongside my younger brother and a friend was now having the task to load all the items on the truck. After loading a few lightweight items, the real efforts and energy were needed to load the items like the refrigerator and furniture. It was too difficult for us to handle such things, especially the refrigerator because of its immense weight. Unfortunately, my younger brother got an injury, while trying to lift the refrigerator. It was nasty, and now we were only two men who had to handle the rest of the loading work.

It took us almost two complete days to transport all the items to the new place. Many of the belongings got damaged during that process. It was actually our nonprofessional techniques and lack of skills that didn’t allow us to safely move all the belongings to the new place. Now, I was wondering that I should have searched for the cheap moving services in Fairfax, VA that should have avoided that loss that I have got now in shape of damages to my expensive items. Anyhow, the time was gone and it was another lesson that I learned from another mistake.

more at: 

© 2017 jenifer alsen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
Added on January 20, 2017
Last Updated on January 20, 2017
Tags: moving, furniture movers, movers, affordable movers, packing for movers, Fairfax, VA, Moving a House to another Locati

Author

jenifer alsen
jenifer alsen

fairfax, VA



About
jenifer alsen is going to put knowledge here across different elements and service belongs to our daily life or have significant value.Hope it will great source of help for audience of UK and USA. more..

Writing