The Benefits Associated With Email Marketing

The Benefits Associated With Email Marketing

A Story by arslan
"

While email marketing has already taken online advertising to higher levels, some people still don't recognize the benefits that can be derived from this marke

"

© 2019 arslan


Author's Note

arslan

While email marketing has already taken online advertising to higher levels, some people still don't recognize the benefits that can be derived from this marketing strategy. Email marketing benefits can make even a small business achieve growth and productivity in a short span of time.


To be able to comprehend the value of this revolutionary marketing tactic, here are the benefits that you should take into thoughtful consideration:


1. Email marketing is low-cost



Unlike face-to-face selling; newspaper, billboard, TV advertisements; and telemarketing; It can be performed by a single individual and obtain desirable results. It does not require much money and labor, and you can keep track of it quickly and conveniently.


2. Fast and Effective Communication



Without spending much time, you can instantly establish connection with your customers in a way that promotes the products and services offered by your business. Email marketing therefore helps you save much time as well.


3. Email marketing presents product information in a more unique and dynamic manner



Unlike regular cheap email marketing which only contain words, emails can be filled with hyperlinks that can lead the customer to the information that you want them to view in a more creative and catchy way. The more dynamic their user experience is, the more likely that they will be interested with the products and services that you have to offer.


4. Email marketing can reach out to the whole world efficiently



With millions of people using emails as a medium of communication over the Internet, you can be sure that you will be able to establish connection with a lot of prospective clients and consumers all over the world, quickly and effectively.


5. Email Marketing Benefits can be maximized by Social Networking Sites



People who might be interested in your products can share links of your website in social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter or MySpace where other people can view them; thereby increasing the online presence of your business.


6. Email marketing can help you establish mutually beneficent relationships with customers.



Email newsletters sent on a weekly, bi-weekly or daily basis are more likely to turn email users into loyal customers; if you know the tips to integrate in you online marketing campaign.


7. Email marketing enables you to reach out to your target market efficiently



By using email signup forms in your website or by purchasing leads from email brokers from which online consumers have made previous business transactions; you can be sure that your email content is something of interest to your email list subscribers. This way, you will be more likely to convince them to avail your products and services.


8. You can obtain accurate and reliable feedback from your customers


https://bulkresponse.com/blog/post/5-tips-to-improve-open-rate-of-an-email-marketing-campaign/613/



Since your prospective and existing customers can contact you through email without having to exert much effort, they will be more likely to send inquiries or express their concerns and suggestions about your products and services; allowing you to make the necessary changes and improvements to all the more increase your sales and productivity.


9. You will be better able to monitor the progress of your online marketing campaign



Email monitoring also has the unique feature of allowing you to keep track of everything about your emails. You can see how many emails were sent to customers, how many were opened as well as how many generated orders and sales.


10. Increased return of investment



If you just know how to incorporate the right tips into your online marketing campaign, such as utilizing Afmailer.co.za to create your emails, you will gain more profit than you can with any other strategy such as TV and newspaper advertising and telemarketing. The Afmailer.co.za Software provides you with everything you need to craft send and monitor your emails. The low cost and convenience associated with email marketing makes it cost-efficient in the long run.


 


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What kind of idiot is so cheap that they spam a writer's venue with crap like this rather than pay the site to advertise, legitimately?

Answer: One that doesn't care that they're being an a*s, are cluttering the forum with spam, and isn't smart enough to realize that it will gather resentment, not customers.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
1 Review
Added on January 1, 2019
Last Updated on January 1, 2019