The Story of Kalisto

The Story of Kalisto

A Story by Hugo Lopez

There was  a boy who was born into a city of chaos called Demonia , it was a

horrible place to live. There were also myths of another city off the coast of the country of peace and love. Rumors say you must go past the dessert of no return then through the jungle of death and if you survive that far you make it the great lake. The lake is a mystery to us none has ever heard anything from there or return with info at least.You can say it just a one way trip.That city everybody tries to reach is Angelastis “the city of light”.But thats only  myth.

Demonia is a horrible place to live. hell is always loose, death of humans is a everyday thing. But one day a boy was born in demonia. This child was pure evil as he grew.He began to kill and steal from people.He was so cruel he even made his parents death look like an accident . One night he awoke from his sleep and headed straight into the kitchen where he grab the sharpest knife they had.He knew they were going to kill him soon as he has overheard his father speak of it during dinner .So headed straight into the bedroom crawling ,tip toeing being as quiet as he can and then he reach up the knife into his hand  and stroke his father in the throat and without hesitation he stroke his mother in the throat as well, they both died a slow painful death only seeing the shine of the knife being held by his son , Kilasto. He stood there watching as their blood gush out their throat and into the bed soon dripping in the wet floor.He grin as he saw their souls leaving his descend parents. Right after that he soon thought to himself “i can't leave the house like this i must somehow make myself seem dead” so then he looked out side the window and saw his answer  and  what he had to do,so he hurried outside and saw a child for there is lots of orphans out in the street.The little orphan was walking to an ally and that's when kilasto told the child a lie “ today is your lucky day kid my mom and daddy have decided to adopt another child and i saw you and was curious to know if you agree to being my new brother” without hesitation the orphan replied in joy and agreed with out questioning kilasto why his parents wanted a new child from the streets.so they both hurried back into the house and kilasto said to the orphan “ here you can sleep in my bed tonight get  nice and cozy alright ill be back imma see if my mom and daddy are still awake “ so as kilasto left the room to cover up his mom and dad with the blanket,the orphan walked in on him and said “ are they still sleeping? “ he gets closer and steps in something wet “ eww whats is this ,is this water?” he touches with his hand and  sees how red it is  he gasp in fear and says “are...are they ..okay? mommy? daddy? are you awake? Kilasto why aren't  they answering? “ the orphan child sees a knife on the counter and gets frighten as kilasto stood knowing that his plan of killing the orphan in  his sleep failed so he said “ you should've stayed in my bed like i said so kid now you have to die a painful death like my mom and daddy did  i didn't wanna do this to you while you were awake “ so he grabbed the knife from the counter and smiled at the child “think of it this way at least you won't die in the streets” so he ran and stabbed the little orphan  into his eye, quickly kalisto grabbed the orphan mouth to not let out a scream as he did he began stabbing and stabbing  the child until he died. kalisto laughed about how great his plan is going even if it went a little different then he planed. he looked at the dead body and knew he couldn't leave it there. he decided to place him back into his bed where he should of died from the start.”Now that everything is done i gotta leave now before sunrise he said to himself  so he decided to burn everything down where no evidence would be found but ashes only. Kalisto grabbed his backpacked  and went into his fathers drawer where he have found a handgun with ammunition he then went downstairs to get food to take on the road he knew already  he couldn't stay in the city no more.so as he left the house he burned it down and as it burned down kilasto had to run away as fast as he could heading to the city's exit. he knew he had no choice but to try and head to the great lake  no matter what.So off he went in to the dessert with one last look of the city he was born in "The city of Demonia."

© 2015 Hugo Lopez


Author's Note

Hugo Lopez
not a finish story i stopped a few months ago and saw this in my closet a week ago

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on June 1, 2015
Last Updated on June 1, 2015

Author

Hugo Lopez
Hugo Lopez

Austin, TX



About
im a 19 year old who been writing since i was in 10th grade and am now thinking of posting to think of what the readers think of my stuff good or bad i don't mind im just curious that all And YES ever.. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Poem by Hugo Lopez