Covering the uncovered truth!!!!

Covering the uncovered truth!!!!

A Story by lovedarkknight24
"

When a person wakes up the surrounding she was staying suddenly changes. How she came back to her sense. let's read it with an open heart.

"

After a party, I was lying on the road. When I woke up I was lying in a bed with a handsome man. Without knowing anything I asked myself how I came here. 

Oh God! What happened last night?

Where am I now? 

Hey, girl don’t think so much you are making my head spin by thing hardly. Just go back to sleep I need some more time to sleep don't make noise.

I just talk to myself how he knew what I thought.

Hey, can I ask a question?

What?

Where is this place?

Oh, it is Newyork. 

What?

Yeah, it is been 3 years you’re staying here and why are you asking these question. We are married and having a good life here. As it was your wish to stay here and why you are acting like a dump.

No, it can't be possible how could I don't know that I got married. Mummy help me.

Hey, I told you don't think so much. You were playing in the edge of your life and death. Because of that are you playing dumb? You fool just sleep.

No way it is not possible it should be a dream I should wake up pinch me.

Ok.

Harder yeah harder.

After when I pinch you harder don't cry.

Ok, I will not cry pinch me harder.

Ok.

Ouch. Just stop it. It is more painful.

I told you, you should not react to this. Just go to sleep. I want to sleep some more time do not disturb me by thinking hard.

I think if I sleep for some time everything will be back to normal. Let me try to sleep. 

Oh, God! Help me from this situation.

Hey, Rose get up you idiot how much did you drink.

You fool get up. Get up girl you will be late.

What that was a dream Oh God! You saved me.

Yes, mom is coming don't shout at me. Wait for 5 min.

While I was going towards my office that handsome man was standing in front of me.

He winked his eyes.

Hey is that was a dream or not.

Without knowing anything she gets back to her normal life. By covering the uncovered truth she leads her life without any misunderstanding.

 

 

© 2018 lovedarkknight24


Author's Note

lovedarkknight24
Ignore grammar problems, any type of suggestions are allowed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this. Maybe more clarity on who's saying what but, my SPAG is awful so; just a thought. I enjoyed it. A nice read.

Posted 5 Years Ago


lovedarkknight24

5 Years Ago

Thanks for the review. Am new to the writing world so their will be some mistakes. And u can give me.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 8, 2018
Last Updated on December 8, 2018
Tags: confusion, dream .

Author

lovedarkknight24
lovedarkknight24

kerala, kochi, India



About
Hey am kajal. I am new to the writing section. Love to write a lot. I love to taste different kinds of foods. listening music is my favorite. more..

Writing