Watery Gazes

Watery Gazes

A Story by Clara Kevie

You kill me every time… everything about you. I look at you and the more I look, the more things I find to admire. Sure you have your flaws, but they’re just the obvious ones, and they’re so insignificant- you have no idea; I can’t begin to describe it. When I look at you, you kill me. I look longingly into your beautiful eyes searching for an answer to my silent arbitrary prayers and you look right past me. Your gaze is like a sword- beautiful and powerful. When our eyes meet and you look through me- as if I was transparent - as if I was a reflection of something distasteful or mundane- as if I held no significance to you- as if I could fade, melt away right there and you would be unfazed- your gaze through me is like a sword: it pierces right through my sole. When you look away, it is turning the knife and I am left bleeding clear blood- invisible to your eyes. You don’t even know that your eyes are a dagger. They are, to be sure! Learn how to control your weapon lest you intend to hurt me.

© 2015 Clara Kevie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on August 31, 2014
Last Updated on August 18, 2015

Author

Clara Kevie
Clara Kevie

About
I'm a student with occasional desperate moments of figuring myself out. I write mostly casual whimsical fleeting thoughts. PM me; I take requests :) I'd appreciate if you left constructive fee.. more..

Writing