Nonsense

Nonsense

A Story by karmic

The genre of this is nonsense why? because to some it is. there's has been a question in my mind for so long. why is it that wisdom jugded by age? why not by how fast you learn or how fast you find your self? dear artist have you found yourself yet, have you found your limits? Have the people become so blind that they can't see they're hands or has the world become that dark? artist are you afaid of going beyond your limits? are you afaid of what people may think because they don't like the truth? I'am not asking you this i want you to ask yourself. A man can only lead the hores to the water. but did the man show the hores the water right behind it? artist do you waste your time with a world so dark? do you waste your time on people that can't even see they're own hands. No! A better question do you have a choosing in what you do?

© 2008 karmic


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's very good. It makes you think a little bit about things also. Bravo!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 2, 2008
Last Updated on November 6, 2008

Author

karmic
karmic

new york, NY



About
MEN GIVE POWER TO GODS GODS GIVE POWER TO KINGS AND KINGS GIVE FREEDOM TO MAN SO WHO IS THE TRUE CREATOR? 1/8/10 .. more..

Writing
The House The House

A Chapter by karmic