A mad man's vision

A mad man's vision

A Poem by karmic
"

What is a vision?Is it a fantasy that a man dreams up?A sound made by an unheard voice.I think i have changed as a writer do you?

"

My past and future are covered in a shadow of fog made by the arrogants of time. Shattered by the lack of reality but amused with the deaths of many. I wish not to be a memory or a story told by the obnoxious tongue of man, but i want to be the future and present. I will find immortality not in this stable body but in the hearts of my followers,I will sip from the cup of forever and see through the eyes of thousands. I will cast away all temptations from my heart,and i will take the world's despairs to trade it as my own.I shall erode the world and rebuild it in a sense of happness. My last will is to eliminate the counter part of truth.But does that mean i'am canceling man's will?Man trades his life for simple illusions in hope that his end will justify his sins.This pursuit will only end in a zugzwanging in life. I will oppress the kings and send the world into anarchy.So i shall not be a memory and my vision will come true,years shall not age me because not even time can age a vision.

© 2009 karmic


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is defiantly a poem full of meaning and thought. To get the full splendor of it, one should read it over and over. Your words were imaginative, provocative, and had a rare expression to them. Well done : )


Posted 13 Years Ago


I love it. I wish it was more. Try to make it longer :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Awesome philosophical piece... I think. But... sort of not what I was looking for. Anyway, thanks for entering my contest. But I love this, just wish it were longer.

Posted 14 Years Ago


this reminds me of a journal entry that would be left behind by someone like dracula!

Posted 15 Years Ago


"years shall not age me because not even time can age a vision"
great line, I absolutely love it.
this made for a very interesting read, very thought-provoking.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

466 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 13, 2009
Last Updated on August 4, 2009


Author

karmic
karmic

new york, NY



About
MEN GIVE POWER TO GODS GODS GIVE POWER TO KINGS AND KINGS GIVE FREEDOM TO MAN SO WHO IS THE TRUE CREATOR? 1/8/10 .. more..

Writing
The House The House

A Chapter by karmic