Let it Come to Me Dearly

Let it Come to Me Dearly

A Poem by Randolf Ramos
"

A poem out of unknown.

"
Let it come to me fainly
I do not fear death!
These years of toil are finely woven
Made of fine filoselle of youthful days

These ornaments are blinding shroud
Cloyed with luster of chagrin
With that, I have found life
Should I be proud?

Let it come to me dearly
Not that I fear death
Nor be proud of it
And not that I ask of it

Life had me, met triumph, happiness,and all positivities,
enlightenment, friends, and foes in friendliness.
Life had deftly accepted me.
To learn the latter is life itself.

Let it come to me, if in death we found life.
It is finding life in death, as I found life in this lifetime.
I do not fear death for fear of dying.
Then let it come to me deigratia.

Let it come to me dearly.


© 2010 Randolf Ramos


Author's Note

Randolf Ramos
Please don't ask me anything it is out of plan.u
Hope you could give me reviews on how you interpret this poem.
Thank you very much.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Gosh I am in love with this poem. the writing style is right up my street, I have a passion for poem written with a olde feel..it's poetic phrase is delightful and the subject is deep and thought provoking..no death is not to be feared, I truly agree with this..perfection for me :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Death comes to all of us so there is no need to fear it, but also no reason to look forward to it since it is the end of this wonderful life we live. We should live our lives to the fullest before death comes and enjoy every moment.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Death is only a continuation of life...You are quite wise to not fear it...a fine and elegantly written piece on so broad a topic :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Death is always a fascinating subject, whether one believes it is the end or the beginning... it is still the most mysterious destination we will ever encounter. I like the attitude expressed in this poem, though my personal preference would be to claw and scratch until Death snatches me up...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Gosh I am in love with this poem. the writing style is right up my street, I have a passion for poem written with a olde feel..it's poetic phrase is delightful and the subject is deep and thought provoking..no death is not to be feared, I truly agree with this..perfection for me :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Acceptance~Our Journey through this life and into the next~Beautiful, strong words..thanks for sharing, dear. Well Done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
RJM
All of us are afraid of that dark abyss of nothingness, just live your life to the fullest and without regrets. That's what really matters it the end

Posted 13 Years Ago


It my lifetime. Only one person accepted his death well. I believe death is the end for everyone of us. Life and death are opposites. All things come with the possibility of a opposite reaction. Pain and pleasure. Love and hate. Rich and poor. I like the feel of death is alright if the life was good. But what if you left a lot of un-finish business. A very good poem. You made me think this morning.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow! All embracing1 A clever poem too, one that shows the effort of recognition on a universal level love!
Great work!
Something so fierce and final can be welcomed, I guess, depending on how light our heart has become, or how we have accepted life!
Awesome work!
xx


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

love. love. love. great job.


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ah, if only we could pick our death... none would fear it. Myself I do feel you love life so much that you find peace in death too.... that you embrace life in any way it comes to you that you honor death in the same way... I love this poem.
From the time i was a tiny child, I alway knew i came from somewhere else and that one day in the far distance, i would return there. I call that place home... i fear not death... mode maybe... but death.... I too embrace it when it is my time.
It's all time. enjoy the journey till you get another journey! Kiss, kiss. This was awesome... looking for more! Let it come to me dearly

~lovely

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

422 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 14, 2010
Last Updated on October 14, 2010

Author

Randolf Ramos
Randolf Ramos

Philippines



About
more..

Writing
Empath Empath

A Poem by Randolf Ramos



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..