No One Will Ever Suspect

No One Will Ever Suspect

A Story by Maria C. Donado
"

Mission Impossible theme playing on background Charlie ducks! He rolls! He hides behind the trashcan and takes out the walkie talkie. "Bark! bark bark!! baaaaark!" "Get the noobs! NOOOOOW!" He takes a good look at his surroundings and

"
Mission Impossible theme playing on background
Charlie ducks! He rolls! He hides behind the trashcan and takes out the walkie talkie. "Bark! bark bark!! baaaaark!" "Get the noobs! NOOOOOW!" He takes a good look at his surroundings and smirks at the title of the factory "Bones R' Us" Suddenly he hears a silent howl with his trained spy ears. He chuckles to himself as he waits for his partner in crime and second in command. "Bark!" "Tashayarna!" The little pups snicker and lead in the noob dogs to their hiding spot behind a trashcan. Charlie gets out his lock-picking set and puts it on top of his muzle, balancing it with perfect care, the lock clicks and the staff door swings open. Mission Impossible music goes back on and Tashayarna looks at Charlie with a puzzled look, "Bark! Bark! Bark! Bark?!" "What's the music for?!"
Charlie smirks and licks his partner "Bark bark!" "Dramatic effect!"
The noob pups, Charlie, and Tashayarna skid accross the floor like pros; they enter thtee store finally. A wonderful scent hogs their noses, fresh, brought in bones. Charlie yips silently at the pups and they go retreat the loot likie rehearsed; he looks at Tashayarna and nips his partner's ear playfully. Tashayarna nips him back with a playful smirk. Charlie snickers and looks at Tashayarna,"Bark bark bark bark bark!" "No one will ever suspect..."

© 2008 Maria C. Donado


Author's Note

Maria C. Donado
Very old. Sorry about grammar, -runs off- got to go.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This sounds like a humorous start to a story. Superspy dogs on the prowl.

The noobs Charlie, and Tashayarna are sneaking around doing something they shouldn't be doing. I'd like to know more details, such as what they want to get away with, and who doesn't want them to get away with it.

But it's a good start!


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

ha that made me laugh i loved it!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I thought it was funny. Super spydogs with lock picks who hunt down noobs. I like it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This sounds like a humorous start to a story. Superspy dogs on the prowl.

The noobs Charlie, and Tashayarna are sneaking around doing something they shouldn't be doing. I'd like to know more details, such as what they want to get away with, and who doesn't want them to get away with it.

But it's a good start!


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2008

Author

Maria C. Donado
Maria C. Donado

Lenexa, KS



About
Hi! My name's Maria, I'm 14 ^^ turning fifteen on August 12. I was originally born in Colombia (South America), so yes I speak Spanish. I have black, curly, mid-back long hair, and I'm 5'7. All my lif.. more..

Writing