Crying Buckets of Tears

Crying Buckets of Tears

A Story by kyam
"

Missing You

"
     Kymber, this is Mommy and I want you to know my heart yearns for you. It's still debatable whether I will live through this, but be assured I will die with a broken heart.  I scream and cry in the car calling your name hoping with some miracle you can and will come back to me.  I never give up the hope of seeing you and touching you somehow. 
      You were my miracle child, having you they didn't know if I'd live or die for 9 days.  I had a stroke and lost my short term memory and had a right sided weakness, but that didn't stop me from being in awe of you.  I watched your every move, you were so beautiful and so fascinating.  You have always been my pride and joy.
        You know you were a perfect child up to the age of 14.  I wanted you to have everything I didn't, dance, gymnastics, drama, and joined Turner's for you to have a pool at your disposal.  I would have given you the moon and stars if I could have and you know it too.  You would come in the office and say "You are the best Mommy ever, and if I picked a Mom it would be you.  You had my heart and I had never experienced a love like that.  I never knew you could love so deep, never again will I have that.
          I cry buckets of tears longing for you.  I love you so, my baby.  If tears could bring you back, you would be here.  I've never experienced pain like this, Honey.  I'm trying to make you proud and I hope you know that.
          Kymber I hope and pray that you are at peace and happy.  My baby deserves that.  Please if you can will you show me a sign that you are around me.  If you can't I will understand.  I always tried to accept all facets of you Honey.  I always tried to encourage you.  I wanted the very best for you and it hurt my heart to see you hurt.
           Kymber I would trade places with you if I could.  I've had a life and you deserved to live out yours.  I don't understand why God called you home, and allowed you to get murdered.  They have told me that it takes 5 minutes to strangle someone to death and that hurts my very soul knowing you had to go through that.  I would have gladly have taken that pain for you.  My heart is so broken Sweetie.  
          Kymber you are my Angel on earth and in Heaven.  I still want the very best for you and always will. You still are my life as strange as that sounds, when I go somewhere and see something I always think of what you would say about it.  I still share my life with you.  I want you to know My Baby that Mommy still loves you and that will never stop. I hope something happens and I can see you soon.  That would be a blessing for me.  I can't wait to see you again.  I'm crying now and it's hard to type so I will end this letter.  I love you Kymber so very much, with every centimeter of my heart.  Kisses and Hugs to you Darling Girl.............Mommy

© 2016 kyam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

About half way through I had tears down my cheaks, and a tight throat, my condolences to you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


kyam

8 Years Ago

Thank You so much for your encouragement....It's so wonderful for you to say! I appreciate your fee.. read more
Your words curled right up in my heart....I can't imagine losing a child. You will see your angel again someday. May you find peace knowing she is in a better place.

Julie


Posted 8 Years Ago


kyam

8 Years Ago

She is in a better place and God chose to take her when he did, but I can't be with her and that is .. read more
Awww this isso beautiful.. a mothers love is one of the strongest..rest in peace Kymber.

Posted 8 Years Ago


kyam

8 Years Ago

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, kind sir. You are such an inspiration to me! Thank you, Than.. read more
I welcome any reviews, critiques and whatever you want to say. I thank you.....Kyam

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

419 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 28, 2016
Last Updated on April 28, 2016

Author

kyam
kyam

Clarksville, IN



About
I have just recently started writing and am a mere novice. I enjoy short stories and poems. I've had an immense amount of pain in my life and I would say that's my greatest source of writing to heal.. more..

Writing