Purpose of living

Purpose of living

A Poem by lachebekje
"

This is another poem about how i think about life and everything that has to do with it.

"

From the moment your born your doomed to life, there is no escape but death. Life is a waste of time and energy, you work hard, you do most things good but that is what everyone expects from you. But once you do something wrong they notice it, get angry and make you feel bad. People expect you to do things right, so they don't notice it. We life in a world with expectations that sometimes are to high, people judge you on the actions you make, the things you do, once you made a good one nobody notices, once you made a wrong one everybody notices. Life is just a thing that decives you, you think doing something good will earn you something, but it doesn't it only takes time of your life. But death will allways win, no matter if you worked hard and lived your life the fullest, or didn't do anything, you will allways end up in one way, the best way: Death.

© 2009 lachebekje


Author's Note

lachebekje
please let me know how u think about this poem.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I thought that this poem was great! Just by reading it, I could tell that it had a lot of emotion in it! I agree with you. Sometimes, people expect things of us that we can'y accomplish. And when we do something wrong, they always judge us. Your poem was beautifully written, greatly detailed, and overall awesome! Great job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Yes it would seem like we try our best and no one cares or notices...and when we do something wrong they all yell at us or what not...but there is a reason for us to do these things...to be nice and be a light to others...yes we will all die at one time or another...but the reason for life is to search for God and help others to realize the beauty of his grace and that they can live forever with him...for we all want to go to heaven...but we have to earn it first.
Great Job

Posted 15 Years Ago


Hmm, I do like it although it does appear to be dark and somewhat bitter. There some typos throughout, which can easily be fixed. The layout; it might be worthwhile to see what happens if you try to break this up into stanzas. You could leave it in the same format, but break it up so it isn't just one big blur. In any case, welcome and keep on writing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


WOW! it is really good!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 24, 2009
Last Updated on April 25, 2009

Author

lachebekje
lachebekje

Netherlands



About
I'm a 14 year old boy, im from the Netherlands so i'm sorry if my grammar is bad, a friend made me come here and i'm happy she did. I think different then most other people but i'm not a person who ha.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Say You Love Me Say You Love Me

A Poem by Kat


Only a Dream Only a Dream

A Poem by Kasey