The 3rd Murder Part 2

The 3rd Murder Part 2

A Story by Lacy Dawn

 When I woke up from the knock out, I wasn't in the basement. Nor was I at home. The room around me was a plain concrete floor and black painted walls. I was sitting in a small wood chair with my hands tied. I kept inspecting the room hoping to find a way out. But in the middle of looking around I figured that there is no point. My hands are tied and if there was a door then i couldn't see it. So I just sighed and closed my eyes. Then I heard a bang. Not a gunshot bang. More like a door bang. I opened my eyes and turned my head to the side. I saw with my bare eyes a man. HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE GET IN? He walked towards me. His smile was twisted, he had a big belly, and a eye patch with a scar above it. His hair was like an afro. I expected him to do the disco on his way over to me. When he finally got to me he put his hand on my cheek. His nails were sharp. Instantly he ripped his hand away and left five deep scratches on my cheek. I screamed so loud in extreme pain. He chuckled. Then that chuckle turned into a evil laugh. I started to cry tears washed my cheeks. But when they hit the scars they burned. I was trying to get my hand out of the ropes to grab my cheek and run away but I was weak. " You thought you could beat me! " The man yelled.

 I shook my head "no". He slapped my face. I couldn't move my legs were numb. He laughed. "If you try to get out, you will die of burn!" He yelled into my ear.

 As he left the room my sight was blurry. The tears filled up my eyes. I heard gunshots through the walls. Why wasn't he killing me?  Why didn't he just slit my neck. My cheek hurt so bad! I wish I just never answered the phone. At least I could have just given him 3,000 dollars. What did he need that for? Buying new guns to make other people give him money. I was so scared and numb. My cheek was numb. I just wanted him to kill me. I slowly blacked out. My tears stopped. I stopped. But my heart was still beating. But I wasn't sure if I was breathing.

 When I woke up from a deep sleep I saw a couch in the room. I even saw food. I stood up a and pulled out my arms. MY ARMS! Then I felt band-aids on my cheek. They didn't help much but if i cried my cheeks wouldn't burn. Why did he do this? I was happy but afraid. I zipped to the couch and sat down. It was SO soft. I felt like it was just a bundle of marshmallows. I closed my eyes and laid my head back. Then I heard the door bang. I opened my eyes and stared at the man. He looked the same way. "How long have I been sleeping?" I asked the man.

"About a week, and you can call me Hamrock," The man named Hamrock told me.

I looked around the room. I was hoping he also added a EXIT door to it. But there was not any signs of a door. He went over to the food pile and grabbed some chips. I heard the crackle when he picked it up. Then he grabbed a coke and threw it to me. It wasn't a toss it was a throw. I barley caught  it. I laughed suprised by my amazing skills. Hamrock sat down on a black metal chair next to the snack pile. I sipped my coke. " So do you like it? " Hamrock asked me in a kind voice.

 I nodded. The walls were now bright yellow and it had a pink couch. Why wouldn't I? He leaned back and smiled. Then he closed his eyes and I closed mine too. Then a lady appeared. He opened his eyes. My mouth dropped. That's when I knew when we both closed our eyes something or someone came into the room. "Yes master Hamrock Sir," The woman said while walking towards him.

 He nodded. Then he replied," Yes, can to get a blanket for Lilly.".

 He asked to get something for me. She nodded and left. Then he told me it was almost time for the building to go to sleep. So I closed my eyes and he vanished. The Woman appeared when I closed my eyes again. She handed me a fuzzy green blanket. It made me feel cozy when I laid it on me. Then I closed my eyes tightly and she left the yellow room. Then I laid down on the couch. Then a thought bumped into my head. If I wait awhile When Hamrock is asleep. I can close my eyes and think of a door. Maybe one will appear so I could leave. I was so excited I couldn't get myself to sleep. I couldn't wait until it was time to leave this place.

© 2013 Lacy Dawn


Author's Note

Lacy Dawn
ignore grammar problems and Its gonna be tense on the next one. I PROMISE!!!! I PROMISE!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on March 1, 2013
Last Updated on March 1, 2013
Previous Versions

Author

Lacy Dawn
Lacy Dawn

Not needed, OK



About
Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing. more..

Writing
Description Description

A Chapter by Lacy Dawn


Chapater 1 Chapater 1

A Chapter by Lacy Dawn


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Lacy Dawn