Description

Description

A Chapter by Lacy Dawn
"

This is the description of the book.

"
Ski and her friends are bullied at their high school (11th Grade). They decide to make a crew called 'The Castaway Crew’. The Castaway Crew wants to start over and be who they really were, the person they never tried to be. They were good and fun people but nobody cared to let them show who they were. So they leave the state of Los Angeles, California to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. They change their look and get jobs. They also change their names. At their new school they see some bullying. Physical Bullying. They say a speech at lunch against bullying. They actually listen and understand. Their school didn’t have a lot of bullying anymore. Almost no bullying at all. Their Guidance Teacher, Ms. Holland is very impressed. She asks the group to join her to go around the U.S.A and give speeches about bullying. They agreed. Now The Castaway Crew spreads across the country. In this story hopefully some people will notice that bullying is something that is not good. It hurts people and nobody deserves it.


© 2014 Lacy Dawn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on January 26, 2014
Last Updated on January 26, 2014
Tags: bullying, school, castaway


Author

Lacy Dawn
Lacy Dawn

Not needed, OK



About
Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing. more..

Writing
Description Description

A Chapter by Lacy Dawn


Chapater 1 Chapater 1

A Chapter by Lacy Dawn


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Lacy Dawn