Waking up

Waking up

A Story by Liam Davidson
"

Very beginning of a story i'd like to write.

"

Have you ever had a nightmare? One so particularly terrifying that when you finally manage to snap yourself awake everything doesn’t seem quite real? The room is too dark, too quiet, only the sound of your shallow breaths echo through the black as you try to figure out where you are. The remnants of the nightmare seem to seep out into the corners of the dark, threatening to reappear as you desperately try to escape the hold that your subconscious has over you. This usually lasts a couple of seconds until the familiar feel of your soft sheets and the warm glow of the bathroom light drifting though the crack in your door slowly brings your racing mind back to reality. This was all true for Will except for one thing he was soon to find out… his nightmare was far from over.

© 2016 Liam Davidson


Author's Note

Liam Davidson
Please tell me what you think :). I'd love to know what i could do better.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH !! Really captivating

Posted 7 Years Ago


Wow, great intro. Would love to read the rest of the story, keep writing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


I have one big piece of advice for you...... please continue to write the story. I really enjoyed your writing style, I am a fan of horror, and found this to be very intriguing .... Thank you for sharing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Liam Davidson

7 Years Ago

Thankyou, means alot :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 31, 2016
Last Updated on August 31, 2016

Author