Lost

Lost

A Story by Elizabeth Giesbrecht
"

"Aren't you having so much fun!?" I could still hear my mom's soft voice, I was lost, and the worst place to get lost, Disney World.

"
"Aren't you having so much fun!?" I could still hear my mom's soft voice, I was lost, and the worst place to get lost, Disney World.

  I was frantically looking for my parents, and I'm sure they were too. I don't know how long it's been but it has felt like hours on end. I was looking and looking but for miles all I could see was families laughing and having fun together, I was so angry at myself!

  I only got lost because I was at a gift shop and everything was so cool! My dad told me that I could stay here and they would come and get me in half an hour and they would be at the bookstore across the street.

  I sat there for about forty-five minutes entertaining myself. " Why aren't they coming yet!" I Whispered to myself, angry at my parents who were fifteen minutes late. I ran across the street to the bookstore and started looking for them, where were they! I kept looking, pretty soon my eyes started to water, I had searched every inch of the small pine-smelling bookstore and they were nowhere to be seen. I looked back at the small gift shop, "They're going to be looking for me!" I shouted joyfully not caring who heard me. I sprinted back to the gift shop. I looked and looked and looked, Where were they!

  I asked the store clerk, a young, short blond with bright red lips "Have you seen two people in here, a women with a purple blouse and black jeans, and a man with a trench coat?"

  " Oh, Yes!" exclaimed the young woman, " They left about forty minutes ago"

  " Fourteen or forty?" I asked worriedly.

  "Forty" Responded the clerk. Oh no, I thought to myself they could be anywhere!

  So I started looking and looking and looking, and that is how I got here, in the middle of nowhere.

  I can't believe I got lost! Why did I not just wait for them to get me! Well I guess I just have to keep looking, I thought to myself. "Why? Why couldn't Mom and Dad get me I cellphone for Christmas?" I shouted to the skies.

  I kept looking, my ears drowning with the sounds of laughter and screaming. The police station! I excitedly thought to myself. They must have had to have stopped by there!

  I ran over to the man in charge of splash mountain. "Excuse me sir, but is there a police station near by" I asked trying to be as polite as possible.

  "Well yes in fact there is!" The man screamed to me over all the voices, "Turn left here and on the next street you will see the station!"

  "Thank-you" I yelled back as I skipped over.

  I was there! I was at the police station, I ran in and there I saw it, a women with a purple blouse and black jeans, and a man with a trench coat. "Mom, Dad!" I shouted.

  "Liz!" Screamed my mom, I ran over to give my mom and dad a huge hug.

  I can't believe I found them! After hours and hours of searching, I finally found them.

© 2011 Elizabeth Giesbrecht


Author's Note

Elizabeth Giesbrecht
When rating and commenting think about how good it is for a 10 year old please! :D
Thx!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on January 16, 2011
Last Updated on April 21, 2011
Tags: Disney World, Missing, Girl, Lost, Gone

Author

Elizabeth Giesbrecht
Elizabeth Giesbrecht

Vancouver, Canada



About
I am 10 years old and in class we are learning to write, I used to think it was boring but now I really get into it and have fun. Right now we are learning to do fiction writing. I decided to use writ.. more..