half a pent

half a pent

A Poem by Anthony Morningstar
"

Supposed to be a pun on two cents.

"

Pushing things away.

 

Trying to push away the words that were spoken

 

Push away the thoughts that they might be true.

 

That I'm less then nothing.

 

What the hell does that even mean less then nothing.  Less then never being less then anything that could have ever been impossible.

 

This is so f*****g confusing truth stranger then fiction so it must be true somewhere in some time.  If humans aren't really that smart and we really aren't  Then how can we come up with something like less then nothing.  And it's not an irrational number at all.  It's less then anything that could have ever been.  Do you get how that s**t would feel.  Never having to feel.  never having this and that or this and that or that nothing.

 

F**k less then what you have then what your going to have what you had.

 

F**k f**k f**k and fucked f**k f**k f*****g atom f**k quarks f**k sub atomic f**k micro f**k nano f**k God f**k god f**k Devil f**k devil f**k hate f**k love f**k black f**k white f**k f**k f**k s**t f**k f**k f**k you f**k and f**k everything

 

 

He just couldn't understand the concept you think about that and he thinks about this.  According to anthropolgy and the lot that they believe that counting to 2 was a big f*****g deal.  Really counting to 2 and then beyond that really.  Well beyond three

 

Base words base get back to back back up back off me let me work this out

 

2 many 2 few 2 the number two the ablity to divide something in 2 to cut something in two and two more pieces and so on but not 4 or 5 just 2 and 2 more pieces well that's a lot higher but the word many covers it.

 

Divide divide and still divide more there's still something left there's always something left.  Is that true of my heart.  If you take away a piece here and piece there what part are you leaving for me.

 

It would have been better if this never started this realtionship this thing that we have is less then nothing.

 

The time spent together was less then nothing my life for that time was less then nothing it meant less then nothing less then division.

 

The concept zero was even hard to fathom for early man think about.

 

How many languages have a number zero.  Not many really wiki it if you don't believe me.

 

Zero the absensces of everything the fact that you could have nothing.  And it's not like the number 10 because 0 is holding a spot for the ones.  It doesn't necessarly mean nothing.  0 is something even more amazing.

 

so I'm like early man this concept is beyond me and all the years that I've walked crawled or whatever on this earth less then nothing well f**k you too.

 

© 2008 Anthony Morningstar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

when i'm pretending to be primitive, i say one, two, many, many one, many two...
sorry, this just reminded me of that

i like how in the passage where you go f**k f**k f**k you have God and god, and Devil and devil, like the capitalisation stands for those with faith and the lowercase stands for those with intellect when they're discussing faith...or something - to show a lack of respect or belief. which way is the progress? from God to god? i hope so, 'cause i'm a 'gods' person. sometimes even atheists can't help having to use the word; good that there's a way to differentiate for us.

i really liked this.
naturally, i applied some of it to myself and the breakdown of relationships and stuff, but i mostly just let it flow through me because it was interesting.
might be one of your best pieces yet, because of how many boundaries it flies over and through, and the original style [you]. and it gets us thinking.

zero and negative numbers have always fucked with my head. i'm just not mathematically-geared.

overall, thought-provoking and an entertaining read. thanks for sharing it with me.


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

LOL. You should have called this one "F**k."

I liked it! BTW, I don't know if you wanted to know this or if you did it on purpose, but it should be "than" rather than "then" in most of the ways you're using it.

-R

Posted 15 Years Ago


when i'm pretending to be primitive, i say one, two, many, many one, many two...
sorry, this just reminded me of that

i like how in the passage where you go f**k f**k f**k you have God and god, and Devil and devil, like the capitalisation stands for those with faith and the lowercase stands for those with intellect when they're discussing faith...or something - to show a lack of respect or belief. which way is the progress? from God to god? i hope so, 'cause i'm a 'gods' person. sometimes even atheists can't help having to use the word; good that there's a way to differentiate for us.

i really liked this.
naturally, i applied some of it to myself and the breakdown of relationships and stuff, but i mostly just let it flow through me because it was interesting.
might be one of your best pieces yet, because of how many boundaries it flies over and through, and the original style [you]. and it gets us thinking.

zero and negative numbers have always fucked with my head. i'm just not mathematically-geared.

overall, thought-provoking and an entertaining read. thanks for sharing it with me.


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

353 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 4, 2008

Author

Anthony Morningstar
Anthony Morningstar

Tigard, OR



About
Hello there's a lot of meaniness in my writings and it's good thing that it stays there. But I'm not like that. I like to read mostly things that aren't really close to what I write. I turned off t.. more..

Writing