Petals of a Rose

Petals of a Rose

A Story by Kiley
"

They want me. I can tell. I want them too. I really want them.

"

Jessie.

I can see her, out in the woods, hiding. 

I can see her, her beautiful dark brown hair, curvy and free.

I can see her, her green eyes, innocent yet knowing.

I can see her, for who she is, for what she is. 

My sweet little fairy.  So small and special. 

With her sweet little body.  Delicate and beautiful. 

Holding her sweet little hands around flowers.  She knows what true beauty is.

With her sweet little eyes.  Staring at me, begging for me to find her.

Oh how I want to.  To find my sweet little fairy.

How I want to wrap my arms around her.  To hold her close.

How I want to smell her hair.  Bury my face in the choclate locks. 

How I want to keep her for myself.  Viewable only to me.  Belonging only to me. 

Oh my lovely little tulip.  How you tease me, running from me, hiding from me.

I know you want to be with me sweetie, but oh, you are so young you do not yet know the feeling of desire.

I know how you think, and you know too that I could make you happy.

I know what you like, just ask my sweet butterfly and it will be yours.

Are you not cold out there, my lovely winter bunny?

You run outside in the snow, your pale legs showing no chill.

You are a mircale my love, a vision from heaven. 

You are my stars, my world, my air.  

You will be mine.

You are a summer baby now, you're young body so open to my eyes.

Do you dress like this because you know I'm watching?

Do you know that younger boys are staring at you too? 

Do you even notice their nasty, hungry eyes on you?  Of course you don't my sweet little girl.

I have you now, you're mine finally.

I have you in my hands, and you feel glorious.

I have your noises recorded in my head, you make the most frightened noises but I know you're enjoying it.  I am too.

You've not been eating.  You have to eat sweetie.

You've been very naughty today, biting my fingers when I tried to touch you.  You have to be punished.

You've been making me regret taking you to be with me.  You have to think about your actions in the basement.  

Have I made a mistake?  Are you really a devil in disguise?

I don't know why you continue to act this way.  You should be happy to be with me.

You don't know what's best for you do you?  I told you about my problems.

I'm sorry I hit you.  You were being unreasonable.  

There's a bruise on your cheek now.  Didn't I tell you to listen to me?

There are bruises on your thighs now.  You shouldn't get me so mad and then tempt me with that body.  

There are bruises on your wrists.  You should just enjoy it instead of fighting it.  

What do you think you're doing with that piece of glass?  Put it down now.

What do you think you're doing running towards me with it?  Stop.

What do you think would happen when you did this?  Now you're on the ground.

Why aren't you getting up?  I'm sorry.

Why aren't you opening yours eyes?  I can be better.

Why aren't you responding to my touch like you usually do?  I promise to be better.

I can't stand you like this, wake up my Angel.  I am useless without you.

I buried you in the backyard.  I miss you.  I planted roses above your grave.  I miss you.

I'm getting past you.  I'm healing.  It doesn't hurt as badly.

There's your friend Bria.  

She's staring at me.

She's beautiful.

Your friend Bria.

She wants me.

I'll let her have me too.  



 

 

© 2011 Kiley


Author's Note

Kiley
Sigh, Best Friend didn't like this xP Hope someone on here can appreciate my dark story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is very interesting. If your Best Friend doesnt appriciate this then she/he must have something wrong with them...no offense intended. Good Work.

Writing keeps the dream alive
~Roxi~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
1 Review
Added on April 29, 2011
Last Updated on April 29, 2011
Tags: Rape, Obsession, Pain, Death, Murder, Love, Hate, Roses, Love goes on
Previous Versions

Author

Kiley
Kiley

FL



About
I am an off and on writer. I write anything and everything and get easily distracted from one story to the next. I have long periods of absences where I disappear. more..

Writing
:) :)

A Story by Kiley


dtghrdgh dtghrdgh

A Story by Kiley