lost love found

lost love found

A Story by samantha munning
"

two lovers find they cant stand being just friends and take it to the next level

"

Elena stands alone in a lonely in a dark room by the window as the rain lightly thumps against it. The air around her is filled with sorrow and pain from the deep sense of loss that engulfs her heart. Silently a tears roll down her cheeks as she shivers at the cold air that seems to have her in its grasp. Trying to hold back the pain every day in the memories that seem to have control over her life. Though no matter how hard Elena tries, it escapes out from her eyes wanting the help it will never get. A man enters the room; she doesn’t turn for she knows who it was to begin with. The smell of his colon fills her nose that she has to crinkle her nose, thinking to herself that he always wears too much. Elena looks over her shoulder and smiles a small smile at him. Archers hard face always made her smile, though today it was different today. Like…he was different; his eyes were softer and a small smile appeared on his lips. Archer walked in and shut the door behind him and with a click they were locked in her room…together.he walked over to the bed and started taking off his wet cloths. Elena's eyes widened at his muscular body that showed through clingy wet shirt. A moan started to escape her lips but she held back knowing that she cant let him see her love for him that burned so hot it felt like she was on fire. She was shocked to find herself staring at him and quickly turned away. Feeling her cheeks turning red at the thought of something actually happening between. Knowing how he was wanting to be no more than friends…but the way he looked at her just a moment ago implied more. When she turned around he was in front of her nearly making her fall over but he caught her in his arms holding her close to him and keeping eye contact an not daring to break it as though a fear of everything may be lost in that second. Elana started to get lost in the deep green of his eyes. For the first time he smiled at her and gently holding her he started to lean his head down and brushed his lips against hers. Wiping his thumb against her cheek and taking away the tears that seem to flow out of her like the rain falls outside.

In one motion he lifts her off her feet and takes her to her bed, gently laying her down, he stands over her. Her breath catches in her throat as she looks down noticing he wears nothing but his boxers. How could she not have noticed that, mentally kicking herself. Archer smiles at her and kisses her passionately on the lips. His tongue tasting her lips as he gently moves it inside playing with her tongue. She is in such awe that all she can do is give in to both of there need they’ve had for each other since the time they first met. His hands brush her face and moves down her neck to the top of her breast instantly her n*****s harden with pleasure and a moan finally escapes her mouth. Feeling the blood rush to her face she turns away from his kiss. But he takes his hand and makes her face him kissing her harder as his hand massages her breast. An electric current pulses through them like a humming cord of electric pleasure. His touch was gently and firm and intoxicated her with a drunk pleasure. He came up from that kiss breathing hard as he looked at her lovely dark blue eyes. Archer starts kissing down her neck and slowly brushing his lips against her skin. Every where he kissed made her skin rise in goose bumps of pleasure. His touch moved something in her she never thought she had or even wanted. The feeling of lust ran through her blood stream like hot water. His kisses reached her stomach and she felt his hands lift up her night gown and start to pull it off. A shiver of fear reached her eye. Elena thought never in a million years thought that she would ever be going this far with anyone especially Archer. He made her feel loved and special the way he touched her and kissed her. He slid off her thong and kissed the top of her waist looking up at her with a smile that melted her in second. Getting off the bed he took off his boxers revealing his large shaft, huge and hard with want all for her. Her eyes grew big as she looked at him. He felt himself blush with pride and climbed in beside her. She felt a surge of panic but it went away when he kissed her and said the three words she’s been dying to hear.

“I Love You”.

A tear of joy ran down her check as she kissed him and told him she loved him too. Placing his hand on her cheek to brush away a tear, he slides his hand down her body stopping to massage her breasts then finally at her p***y. The feel was uncomfortable at first to have him touch her there. She felt weird but his kisses melted away any doubt. He fingers her softly making her as wet as he can. Then he gets up and goes down between her legs. Her eyes start wide as he lowers face and licks her p***y. Moaning as he tastes her inside making her feel the pleasure she’s wanted forever. Playing with her c**t he puts a finger slowly inside her. A pain surges through her body as he pulls out a bloody finger. Her eyes water at the loss but she doesn’t cry as he massages her p***y again. Looking him in the eyes it showed he was sorry for her pain but she knew it had to be done. Getting up Archer rubs the tip of his c**k on her p***y, getting it all wet so that he could slide into her easier. Positioning himself in her hole he pushes himself in her gently as he moans at the tightness that grasped around his c**k. The feeling was amazing to finally be in her made him as happy as a kid in a candy store. Her moaning was loud as he brought his lips to hers going in and out slow. Elena smiled as he kissed her and started to go a little faster. Her breath was hard as he could see her chest moving up and down as he went faster but gently. Massaging her breast with one hands he sucks on her n****e with his mouth. the bodies moved in one as he felt himself starting to explode with pleasure. Elena felt like she was exploding as her muscles tensed as she came all over his c**k. Archer keeps going a finally cums deep inside her p***y, filling her with his seed. Smiling he collapses next to her bring her into him holding her tight as she cuddles close laying there for the night thinking how everything will change and it would finally change for the better.  

© 2012 samantha munning


Author's Note

samantha munning
I wrote this from a dream I had that gave me a sense of pleasure in what i love to write about.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm all unnecessary now!! Brilliantly written as always.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very touching and well written. Thanks for sharing

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

367 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 12, 2012
Last Updated on January 15, 2012
Tags: love, passionate

Author

samantha munning
samantha munning

twin falls, ID



About
my names Samantha Munning, im seventeen and i love to write. its one of my favorite things to do. i try to write about a lot of genre. but mainly i do erotica. i have written a lot of different thing.. more..

Writing
begining begining

A Chapter by samantha munning