Snowflake, Snowflake

Snowflake, Snowflake

A Poem by lydie

Snowflake, Snowflake
Dear snowflake, what are you? Are you rain? Are you evil? Are you foe? Friend? Are you darkness and cold?
No. A snowflake is a cold beauty. It is beautiful, light, the purest white. It brings cold to those bad, and it leaves the good, glad. The good's internal fire fuel is happiness and trust, and the snowflake leaves them with a quick gust. The bad's internal fire fuel is anger and horribleness, and the snowflake lands on them with joylessness.
When the good see a snowflake, they say, "Beautiful!" When the bad see a snowflake, they say, "Sorrowful." The snowflake has grace and pace. It is fast with fury for those bad, and slow and joyful for those good. The snowflake has a bad blizzard side, and a good shower. Hail the size of golf balls for those bad, and the good say "Well, pal." So that answers your question. A snowflake is many different things, but most of all, it is a cold, beautiful, queen.

© 2014 lydie


Author's Note

lydie
Please rate honestly.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are a amazing writer. Nine year old and create poetry with perfect thoughts and flow. I like the poem. I liked the questions asked. Your strong description allowed the reader to feel the cold of the snow. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


lydie

9 Years Ago

Thank you for the compliments!
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

You are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 11, 2014
Last Updated on December 11, 2014
Tags: winter, snow, snowflake

Author

lydie
lydie

MN



About
Hello, I am 11 years old and I absolutely love animals! I love ice-cream, Nicktoons TV shows, Animal Planet, I love cooking too. I also love writing (of course)! I mainly write fiction. I also love p.. more..

Writing
Same Old Same Old

A Poem by lydie


The Seasons The Seasons

A Poem by lydie


Sky Wings Sky Wings

A Book by lydie