Right and Wrong

Right and Wrong

A Poem by lydie

RIght and wrong is like black and white. Right is a decision with a pinch of sugar. Wrong is like lemonade with salt, not sugar. But Right is not always right. Wrong is not always wrong. You call the police on your friend for murdering somebody even for self defense, even though that is right, it is also wrong. You go to court and lie about being a witness and send the innocent one to jail to protect your family and friends. It is wrong, but it is also right.
Right and Wrong are like Right and Left. If you are on a street and you need to go to your friend Right on the right side of the road and you go Left, you can still reach Right by going all across the world. If you are on a street and need to get to your friend Wrong on the Left side of the street, and you go Right, you can still reach Wrong. So you see, there is Right sometimes in Wrong, and there is sometimes Wrong in Right.
No one can force you to do Right or Wrong. Right and Wrong is different for different people. Right and Wrong are like war and peace. Day and night. They are opposites, but they are the same. You would never know peace, if there was no war. You would never know war, if there was no peace. Right and Wrong are connected very much.

© 2014 lydie


Author's Note

lydie
This is for the Right and Wrong contest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
B
What a philosophical piece ..... i enjoyed reading this alot
And i agree with you on your thoughts

Never really is there a definitive right or wrong

Posted 9 Years Ago


lydie

7 Years Ago

Thank you for the review!
I've never really looked at right and wrong this way. I see right and wrong as if you do something, okay. But if you do something bad, just know that there will be a punishment. You may not get it right then and there, but when it's time for us to leave this world, God will be the one to judge are rights from our wrongs. No one on this Earth can. But great piece! Keep writing. I see that your nine years old, and if you keep writing from now on, you'll be a wonderful writer when you get older.

Posted 9 Years Ago


lydie

9 Years Ago

Thank you! And yes, I know God will judge us for our decisions
Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

I'm so happy to know that you know that. And your more than welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 29, 2014
Last Updated on December 29, 2014

Author

lydie
lydie

MN



About
Hello, I am 11 years old and I absolutely love animals! I love ice-cream, Nicktoons TV shows, Animal Planet, I love cooking too. I also love writing (of course)! I mainly write fiction. I also love p.. more..

Writing
Same Old Same Old

A Poem by lydie


The Seasons The Seasons

A Poem by lydie


Sky Wings Sky Wings

A Book by lydie