Drown

Drown

A Story by reading maniac
"

he broked my heart but it was HER fault

"

we were in love, but my "best friend" stoled him from me. he hates but i have done nothing at all, maybe it was all her doing. he hates me so much, he doesnt care about me anymore, he only cares for her. i wonder if he ever loved me, even a tiny bit, even if it was only for a second, because i still love him. i love him so much, even if he hates me, i cant stop my feelings. i will never be able to forget him, i will always miss him, what should i do? i always feel a pain inside my heart when i see him and he feels so happy with someone else. i will always love him, no matter what happens.

my best friend started it, it wasnt my fault she hitted me. we were fighting, for some reason, under water. she punched, hitted, kicked, pinched, bit, and scratched me. i wastrying to restrain myself, she is the one who my love loves. i cant make him hate me any more than he already does. i cant stand it any more, i need to breathe and she wont let me get air. i was taking all the abuse, he was up there, hell know if i punched her so...

i cant do it anymore, i need it now! i punched her and swam up to the surface. before i can get enough oxygen, i was pulled back down. i was too distracted to gather the air i needed, i saw was hate in his eyes, its all i saw, before i got dragged down, but i didnt care at all that i didnt get enough air. i didnt want to see him, i cant look at him anymore, i cant stand to see his hatred for me anymore, it hurts too much.

i knew i shouldnt have punched her, i knew he would hate me even more if i did, but i couldnt help it. what should i so? i can never make up for that. i didnt fight her anymore, i just let myself get hit and stayed down. i drank the water, i was trying to drown myself, but nothing works i wont die. i just want to die, he doesnt love me anymore. he never will.

i dont need to live anymore. i dont want to. nobody will notice if im gone, im just a waste of breathing space. no one wants me, theres no need to stay around. i got nothing, im nothing, no one will notice. i wonder if hell care if she kills me. i bet he wont, he doesnt care about anyone but her, he probably doesnt even care about himself. i wonder why he likes her, why he is like that.

for some reason i just cant drown. i didnt want to live no more, i just want to die in peace. why cant i do that? i cant stand the pain of him loving another, i want to end the suffering. once and for all, to just die peacefully.

© 2013 reading maniac


Author's Note

reading maniac
ignore the grammar problems, i was too lazy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've been in a similar situation to this a fair few years ago, so this was a very relatable piece. It was well written, in that the sentences flowed nicely, if I tried really really hard to ignore the grammar and spelling errors. You really should, even when feeling lazy, try to correct any errors in your work before releasing it. Other than that, good work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Grammar problems ignored, it was pretty good. :)
It was a nice short love-story that really allows the reader to sink into the main character's position. She seems to want to forget, and leave him behind, but can't.
Nicely written (you should work on the grammatical errors though. Haha.)
Sylvia.

Posted 10 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

being lazy does not take away from the story. Sounds like someone caught in a situation they can not rid themselves of. Trying to fight her way out of it, but not able to.

Posted 10 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 12, 2013
Last Updated on July 12, 2013
Tags: heartbrokenness, sadness

Author

reading maniac
reading maniac

Wausau, WI



About
I love to read more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Numb Numb

A Poem by RainDancer1997