The Wolf Who Cried Love

The Wolf Who Cried Love

A Story by Casimir Devon
"

Did you ever wonder why the wolf howls every full moon?

"

Year 1891, there was a girl named Eleanor. The King's daughter. She had a lot of suitors but no Prince ever caught her attention until.. She met her gardener's son, Noah. Not long after, the two fell in love with each other. However, Eleanor's close friend, Elizabeth, who was a witch, cursed her for taking the only man she loved. Elizabeth was there before she was, Eleanor didn't know Noah like she did. And so, Elizabeth made an oath to turn Eleanor into a moon in order to efface her forever. 


Eleanor disappeared one day, without a word. It took years to find her until everyone gave up. Her Father was in grief for a long time. Noah, on the other hand, never gave up. The day came when Elizabeth tried to kiss Noah but he refused, saying he's madly in love with Eleanor and there is no chance that he'll love Elizabeth more than a friend, a sister. Anger and pain bubbled up inside Elizabeth. She lost it. Elizabeth told him that she cursed Eleanor and that she'll never come back to him... and as punishment of unrequited love, She made a curse of turning Noah into a werewolf only during full moon. 


And maybe, that's why the wolf howls every full moon because it cries for the love it will never have. 



© 2017 Casimir Devon


Author's Note

Casimir Devon
hi :) im new here so... hi

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on February 10, 2017
Last Updated on February 10, 2017
Tags: shortstory, love

Author

Casimir Devon
Casimir Devon

About
i read a lot. more..