Mentem in viridi

Mentem in viridi

A Story by Marco A. Mongalo
"

Thoughts on someone, and somehow trying to replicate such with memories.

"

Mentem in viridi

 

Green. That is what I see when I think of you. Usually I picture myself flowing in time, gathering my breath, and closing my eyes, just to prepare myself for what is to come: an image of stars; an aurora of grass; a light of black hair, white skin, and red defined lips. As I enter this paradox that seems so rightful and undeniably realistic, my senses enhance one by one, trying to remember and create a living memory. That is where it all fades, for retention, unfortunately, is limited. They cannot become something I create, but something that An Omnipotent wished for one to have.

 

Dreams. These destroy borders and allow our actions of the past not only to be relived, but to be distorted. Anamnesis is of day; chimera is of night. This bubble in our physically light-less trance is a gateway for the genesis of anything; however, some of us can’t control them, and in the worse cases, we forget them, such resulting in a frustrating nonproductive dream, other than the richness of sleep and growth (dependently of course). I like to think that I rule such.

 

You. That person brought me at many walls to crash into while trying to form an ideal, but we humans have something truly unique; we cannot be created because we have a consciousness, permitting choice to be elected, leaving no paradigms because everyone is different. How could we construct something that isn't to be the thing that we wanted to build in the first place? We are to know. I want to know you better, because when I think of you, I see green, and it’s beautiful.

© 2013 Marco A. Mongalo


Author's Note

Marco A. Mongalo
Would love to know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on December 29, 2013
Last Updated on December 29, 2013
Tags: Green, Love, Dream, Memory, Creation, Human, God, Romance, Story, Death, Short, Sad, Kiss, Girl, Fiction, Pain, Heart, Life, Friends, School, Boy, Friendship, Hate, Drama, Hurt, Young, Heartbreak

Author

Marco A. Mongalo
Marco A. Mongalo

Managua, Nicaragua



About
Dentistry student that simply loves to read and write. more..