Unexplainable

Unexplainable

A Poem by Living_Shadowz

These feelings I harbor, what are they.
This happiness that decides to hug me when he is around, why is it here?
The sadness that stabs me when he's not around around, where did it come from?
The second this feeling came into my life, when was it?
The unsure feeling of love, how did it get here?
It's unexplainable.

I don't know him, I've never spoken to him, I've never even said hello.
Why do I feel like I love him?
"You don't love or like a person until you know things about them that you like" is what I tell myself, but my friends tell me I like him.
Even if he was willing to date me I won't unless I know I like his personality.
It's unexplainable.

I think he's hot, my friends say "he's cute and all".
One of them I don't consider her a friend but I still try to be nice, she had a bad day and decided to unleash it on me by telling me he was ugly and constantly insulting me about him, but somehow it was like the words were never even heard.
If my friends think he's ugly, stupid, childish, quiet, weird, and annoying , I don't care.
All that matters is how I think of him.
It's unexplainable.

This feeling of "not caring about what others think" has never been in my possession before.
I want more of it.
Nobody has ever been capable of giving me this feeling before.
I want to get to know him.
I want to know his favorite things, what he likes to do, what his interests are, I want to know them all.
It's unexplainable.

Some people say they met by love at first sight, but did they really mean it?
Does love at first sight really exist?
We're they just saying that because they were "SO" in love?
How do I get him to like me if I don't even know him? I don't even talk to him.
It's unexplainable.

What is it that caused me to want him so much?
Why is he in my every thought?
Where did these feelings of anxiety and wanting come from?
When did he change my life so hugely?
How did the thought of him make me so happy?
What, why, where, when, and how I got these feelings will always be a mystery to me.
It's unexplainable.

© 2015 Living_Shadowz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a nice introspective piece that really allows unfettered access into the subjects thoughts. Well done.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Living_Shadowz

8 Years Ago

Ty so much
Love is one thing that no one can explain. Everyone can ask you but you will always have a different answer for them. This tells a lot and shows a lot visually. Beautifully done.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 18, 2015
Last Updated on November 18, 2015