weight loss

weight loss

A Story by martinworn
"

Fit Code Boot Camp is the best fitness facility for fat loss and sports performance in the Chicagoland area. Our Personal Trainers, coaches, dietician all work together to help you achieve your goals

"

Eating breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially if you are an athlete. Yes, you are an athlete if you’re working out at Fit Code. Breakfast fuels your workouts, replenishes and nourishes your body post-workout, and guards against splurges later that day.

Is your mission to preserve lean sexy muscle and get rid of fat?

  • It is ESSENTIAL that you focus on protein and produce in all your meals and snacks.
  • It is also KEY that every meal is full of nutrients, and free of added sugars, chemicals and artificial colors and sweeteners.
  • Post-workout breakfast can include nutrient-dense higher-carb choices (such as quinoa).
  • Working out later in the day? Go for a protein-packed, low-carb breakfast.

If you are looking for some NEW and TASTY breakfast options, here they are!  Each recipe follows the nutrition guidelines we emphasize at Fit Code to get the results you are looking for. The breakfasts marked with two asterisks** are only for POST-workout fueling because they are higher in starchy carbs.

Enjoy!


Fit Code Boot Camp is the best fitness facility for fat loss and sports performance in the Chicagoland area. Our Personal Trainers, coaches, dietician all work together to help you achieve your goals,

weight loss

© 2013 martinworn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on January 19, 2013
Last Updated on January 19, 2013
Tags: fitness, boot, camps

Author

martinworn
martinworn

Chicagoland, AK



About
Fit Code Boot Camp is the best fitness facility for fat loss and sports performance in the Chicagoland area. Our Personal Trainers, coaches, dietician all work together to help you achieve your goals .. more..