Benefits of Online Training for Employees and Employers

Benefits of Online Training for Employees and Employers

A Story by Marwick Bravo
"

Training is an integral part of the corporate culture these days. Companies train their employees to enhance their skills, knowledge and attitude towards work. In a competitive environment, if employe

"
Training is an integral part of the corporate culture these days. Companies train their employees to enhance their skills, knowledge and attitude towards work. In a competitive environment, if employees are not trained on latest trends and newer technologies, the employees will have obsolete information. Companies set aside a training budget for all their employees and make sure that the training programmes remain within the budget.

Training in companies can be conducted in mainly three platforms or modes. They are instructor led training, online training and blended training. Instructor led training courses for employees are best when the group is small. In a typical instructor led training, the trainer leads the training and the employees inculcate the skills, knowledge and attitude from the trainer. Instructor led training is ideal for corporate & employee volunteering training. Most charity training courses need the expertise of a well qualified trainer who has been in the field of charity for quite some time.

In most corporate training programmes, the trainers use a classroom or a conference room to train the trainees. Corporate training programmes comprise soft skill training as well as hard skill training. The soft skills training programmes are basically intended to change behaviors in the trainees, whereas the hard skills training programmes inculcate skills and knowledge. When there are a large number of employees to be trained, online training courses for employees are considered to be the best option. Online training is considered to be cheaper and highly effective in training employees who are based in different locations.

Most online training programmes for employees are hosted on a learning management system. Due to this, employees can access the courses from anywhere and at any time. Most rapid training courses are delivered by using online means these days. With the advent of HTML5, online courses can also be delivered to smartphones and tablets. There is a paradigm shift in the world of learning and online learning is in the centre of this revolution. In addition to soft skills, online charity training courses are also in great demand these days. Charity courses are simple courses and they don’t take much time to complete. Simple animations and intuitive graphics are the key features of these online charity courses.

In just a few years from now, learning and training is set to change completely. With rising operational costs, instructor led training is going to diminish completely and online training will be taking centre stage. Governments and private institutions are steadily realizing the enormous benefits of online training and learning. They are definitely going to save money if they act now. Starting a small elearning department may need a huge investment, but hiring a good elearning company for all online learning needs is not a problem at all. Online training benefits companies because it is immediate, cost effective and easily affordable. They may be a high investment for the initial phase of elearning, but in the long run, online learning will definitely be very cost effective.  
    
All employees who use the Internet will not have a problem in accessing online courses. This is one of the main prerequisites for online learning. If this prerequisite is not a problem, then online learning can be easily delivered to employees who are internet savvy.

© 2014 Marwick Bravo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on May 17, 2014
Last Updated on May 17, 2014
Tags: courses, for, employees, Online, charity, training, corporate, & employee, volunteering

Author

Marwick Bravo
Marwick Bravo

London, Greater London, United Kingdom



About
Hi, this is Marwick Bravo specialist in Internet Marketing Field also have good knowledge about Search Engine Marketing. more..

Writing