beauty

beauty

A Poem by the poet
"

a poem and quote about beauty to me

"

Beauty is beyond comprehension, beyond nature it lies within the mind of a soul so divine as if it was created to divide the line between night and day”

Beauty the most unique tool used to describe the Garden of Eden. How is beauty to be known for its sporadic nature? None can grasp the thought of beauty, after all it’s just a word used to describe perfectness but what is perfect? To me perfect is a field with a single windmill, little wind while music plays softly in the distance. Why is this what comes to mind when perfect is portrayed? Maybe it’s the gust of wind flowing through my body as if I were one with the field, or maybe it’s the sight of something so peaceful that gives me hope in the better of tomorrow. These answers would be wrong for the reason is when I am in this tranquil field my soul becomes one with the earth and I now feel how she has felt for centuries and that is when I know beauty is truly her in all its glory. 

© 2016 the poet


Author's Note

the poet
tell me what you honestly think i know punctuation is a little off sorry.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on March 21, 2016
Last Updated on March 21, 2016
Tags: beauty

Author

the poet
the poet

corpus chrsti, TX



About
i love writing its my passion i love making quotes and poems. more..

Writing