Why does it happen?

Why does it happen?

A Story by dev choudhary
"

What do you think why always ego wins?

"


Today when I was watching a serial, so I noticed that one thing about the girl and the boy. Earlier when the boy used to love the girl, but the girl was elder than the boy. So she denied to love him but inside she also was loving him. But ego was not allowed to her to love him. So she said to him "no". But after some time the boy used to love her, though for taking revenge. So he played a game with that girl ( the girl didn't know that everything was happening because of him). She was an honest officer. But because of him, she got fired. She was finding a job but not getting because of him. At last, she got a job but with some very high conditions. She said for the job "yes". But she didn't know that the owner of the company was "He". So when she got this thing it was late because she had signed for the company with some conditions that she can't leave the company for three months. When she met with him then he showed that how much he was rich. And for taking revenge he told her so many things bad things. Now he is taking revenge from her. And she is provoked now.

Here I have one question to you that when we know that we love someone and that someone also loves us, so why do we show ego to them. We know that they will love us still, ego comes. "WHY"

If you love someone, will you take revenge that they didn't love you back? I think it is not loved.

Love is something else which I will tell you later.

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on October 21, 2017
Last Updated on October 21, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary