Is it love or attraction?

Is it love or attraction?

A Story by dev choudhary
"

What do you think that are you loving someone or is its attraction.

"


Yesterday when I was talking one of my friends. She was talking with me about the general topic like about love. She was confused with today's world's love.

She asked,"Devesh, Do you know that now love is not loved?"

I replied,"Yes, Now love is not loved."

She asked,"What do you think that people are loving each other or not?"

I replied,"People are loving each other till only their needs nothing otherwise."

She asked,"What do you think about them those who say that they are in love."

I replied,"Most people aren't in love. There are just wasting timing nothing else"

She asked,"How are you saying these things?"

I replied,"Simple, Just meet with one person and asks that person that why does he/she love their partner? Most of them will be given the same answer that he loves me, so I love him or she loves me, so I love her. And some of them will say that they love their partner because they just love but don't know the reason."

She asked,"Then if they are not in love, what are they doing?"

I replied,"Most of the people are not in love they are just in attraction. People are confused in love and attraction that's why they say that they are in love. Even they don't know that they are in attraction If people get to know the difference between love and attraction, then most of the people will not get hurt."


https://lovetowriteme.blogspot.in


© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on October 31, 2017
Last Updated on October 31, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't, karma

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary