What do you think that people really care for people?

What do you think that people really care for people?

A Story by dev choudhary
"

When I care for the things, things care for me but when I care for people, people don't care Why?

"


After a long time, I learned one more thing that if you care for your things, then they will take care of yourself. There are so many in your life and mine also. I just would like to example which you will also have noticed that I take care of my mobile. It doesn't hang, doesn't dirty. You can say nothing happens to it from when I have purchased it. But opposite of it means if you care for people, firstly they will think that why are we caring for them. After then They will think that we have some work with them that's why we are caring for them. After then they will think that if we are asking that how are they? Then they will think that we are flirting with them. Think people after that much thinking will they also care for us? Of course, no. In this generation, if you are talking with someone very politely then they will think that we want something from them that's why we are talking them very politely. So here, people, I would like to suggest you that there are fewer people in this world those who want to know about you. They just want to listen to you. They just want to know about your day that how was your day? So if you get these type of people, believe me, they are the one who takes out time for you from their precious life. If you still think too much, then after sometime you will lose that person. I think that as you know that everyone is busy in their own life. They don't have to time listen you. If you meet with them, they would like to tell about their self. They will even not listen you. So if you get the people who ask you about your life, about your day something like that, tell them without any fear. Because they are the one who want you and you also want them. So if you get these people, don't leave them.

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nicely put.
People always take things for granted. We all do. But not just things, we also take other people for granted as well.

We always assume those that we speak to about ourselves always really accept and care about what we actually have to speak about. Something as simple as you said "About how your day was"

The ones who come out, take time to ask "how are you?" those we can take a chance on. Not all will actually care though. Some may just be asking for asking sake, trying to be polite as possible, but not actually caring what you have to say.

I believe that people being imperfect as they are will always believe that if YOU yourself take time to care for them, you're automatically some scammer. They think that you want something from them.


Posted 6 Years Ago


dev choudhary

6 Years Ago

Thanks buddy for your thoughts
_Hanabi_

6 Years Ago

No Problem :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
1 Review
Added on November 4, 2017
Last Updated on November 4, 2017
Tags: understanding, life, enjoy, karma, don't, alone, hurts, deep, communication, friendship, love

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary