Boys also have feeling more than girls.

Boys also have feeling more than girls.

A Story by dev choudhary
"

What do you think that girls only have feeling not boys

"


Again She came and sat beside me. She was silent. I was also silent because if I started, she would not stop telling about her problems. Then suddenly one phone call came. After cutting the call, what I thought that thing happened. She started weeping.

I asked,"Where are you weeping?"
She replied,"I am weeping because of my boyfriend. He always advises me that I should do this thing, I should do that thing etc. As you understand."

I asked,"So what happened?"

She replied,"As you told that if your lover is giving you conditions, then he doesn't love you. He is doing formality."
I told,"I never told this thing."
Suddenly her friend's call came and she said to her friend,"Yr, I feel bored with boyfriend and I want to change or leave him. What can I do?

I don't know why but her friend cut the call when she started talking with me.

I asked,"Do you feel bored with your boyfriend?"

She said,"Yeah, Of course, I feel bored."
I asked,"Is he a toy or something that whenever you feel bored, so change it. He is a human being. He also has a heart. It doesn't mean that whenever you want to leave any person. You can leave. Wow."

She got silent.

I said again,"If you can't love someone, at least don't heart them. I don't know which type of love is it. When you feel bored, so you change them as like clothes and you call them that they are your love. WHat the f**k, you are doing. No one has rights to play with anyone's feeling even their partner. Don't you know that how does it feel to hurt someone? Don't worry one day when someone will leave you or hurt you then you will understand.

After a long silence, she asked,"But you told as I told you if your lover is giving you conditions, then he doesn't love you. He is doing formality."

I told,"I wanted to say that if he really cares for you, then he will give conditions but in a positive way."

She asked,"I didn't understand. What do you want to say?".

I told,"Why are you taking it a negative way. It simply means that he cares for you that's why he is saying to you. He loves so much even more than you that's why he is saying."

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on November 7, 2017
Last Updated on November 7, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't, karma, enjoy, life, understanding

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary