Dad forgetting medication problem gets worse

Dad forgetting medication problem gets worse

A Story by Med-Q Pill Box
"

Medqpillbox.com provides you simple and secure advanced pillbox and medication box for your mom/dad's forgetting pills issues.

"

Dad Forgetting Medication again?

If your Dad forgetting medication has become a problem, they may be a bigger problem that you don't know about. What is it…Over dosing.  Dad will forget if he took his pills. He decides to take them just in case. This is the problems.  Imagine if this cycle gets worse and worse.  Dad forgetting medication is made worse by the fact that retired people lose track of the day of the week. The do not have a weekend.


Dad Forgetting medication? 


 MED-Q Smart Pill Box to his rescue. It's simple for your Dad to load his Medication Box in the easy to open/close daily Pill boxes.  He just sets his times, “once or twice a day” and Our Smart Pill Box repeats it’s Triple Alarms every day.  The Medication timer,  Reminds and Guides. You can make forgetting, double/triple dosing or even worse a thing of the past.

MedQ Medication timer was designed with the Caregiver in mind.  Our goal was to create a Smart pillbox that was , Simple to Use, Easy to Load and Affordable.  We hit a "Home Run" with the MedQ Smart pill dispenser.  Where else can such a small cost give the Peace of mind a Pill reminder can offer.  As an Alzheimer's pill alarm, MedQ can't be beat.

MedQ Smart Pill box to the rescue

This is not your Grandma's Old Fashion Pill Box.  This Medication box is built with 21st Century technology.  The Pill clock uses LED LITE-BOX technology.   How does that help?  The Flashing Light will shine in the individual pill box holding that times dose.  With this Medication box you will make no decision. No Decision means, no mistakes.  The lights are for the visual.  The Loud Audio Alarm goes for 5 full Minutes.  It starts at 100% volume and gradually increases to 200%.  IT IS LOUD so Dad forgetting medication or Mom forgetting pills will not happen.

If your dad forgetting medication has got out of hand, you Owe it to yourself to try the MedQ Smart Pill Box.  We offer a 30 day, In Home, Risk Free Trial.   The AMAZING MedQ SMART PillBox is the perfect solution to dad forgetting medication.  Watch the YouTube video and see for yourself:

Staff writer

Medqpillbox.com

© 2016 Med-Q Pill Box


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Med-Q Pill Box
Med-Q Pill Box

Phoenix, AZ



About
Medqpillbox.com provides you simple and secure advanced pillbox and medication box for your mom/dad's forgetting pills issues. more..