bad man

bad man

A Story by mehedi

i thought that she would be a person of  selfish mind. she would be so rude. but when i talked with her for the first time , my thought was proved as wrong. she was totally different from others . she was not selfish,not rude.she was a person of a child mind. she always tried to make other happy and make herself happy.  she was not beautiful as angel. but she was so beautiful that man could easily fall in love with her. her hair was so beautiful that anyone would want to touch her hair. she always wanted to be a photographer. but it quite impossible for her. because she was not any permission to go outside of her house . i was a people of bad mind. but she believed me a lot. she tried to share her emotional moments with me,but i was not the perfect man for this. she loved someone so much that she she was ready to do anything for her love. but was confused about her relationship. actually she did a wrong thing to share it with me. she did not know that i was so bad that i was no ability to keep friendship with her. i am such a  stupid that that i can understand my wrong works but i did it again and again i think i will do it again and again because  i am a bad man.

© 2017 mehedi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on October 25, 2017
Last Updated on October 25, 2017

Author

mehedi
mehedi

dhaka, Bangladesh



About
when i started to understand ... writing was my hobby..it is still my hobby i will keep it for the time i will live in this world. more..

Writing
feelings feelings

A Book by mehedi


unknown unknown

A Story by mehedi


meet meet

A Story by mehedi