Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by 𝔸𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚
"

Masaaki Sato is a hybrid of a kitsune and a human. Ever since her father was executed, she has been running away from her life. But when she arrives in a strange town, her whole life changes.

"
People say, running from your problems make you a coward. I guess I am a coward, but it´s better than staying and getting your head chopped off by the Colossal System. They run everything, from towers to the people, we all worship them like some mighty God. But I don´t, my father believed that they are power hungry fiends who have no respect, but if someone does not respect the system, you are off the system. And if you´re off the system, you are executed. That happened to my father, I saw him killed by them. It haunts me. I suppose I am on the run, but I´m not wanted I´m just terrified. I go to town to town because the towns are nothing but a place that isn´t run by the Colossal System. Why? Because no one wants a town with less than 800,000 people to control over. They are well aware of the system, but they´re too afraid to fight back. And you may be wondering what´s the point of running away then? Because then, the towns turn into the cities and the cities become popular, and the soldiers look around for rogues. It´s scary.

But let me tell you about the system before I get into depth with the story. My race, well technically I´m half kitsune, but anyway, kitsunes serve as trusted generals. They are elites. Special. Perfect trained soldiers, my father was one, but when he uncovered so many secrets about the system, he turned on them. Believing they are the reason they caused the 3rd War.

There are two sides, the Galieth and the Namio. The Galieth is the poor, the tough, they are the defenseless. The Namio, the rich, the advanced, they are like the top of the food chain. The Namio runs Colossal System. Galieth is like slaves, they are the scraps, they are dirt.

The 7 continents we once knew, became half and half. But due to the uneven amount of continents, the Colossal System decided Canada will be a continent. But when the war started, we had to name the right side (Canada, North America, Antarctica, South America) Uspana and the left side, (Asia, Europe, Australia, Africa)  Otharia. Otharia would be the Namio and the Uspana would be the Galieth.

The Colossal System, they are the government of Namio. They run everything, many fear them. They let the rich get away, and the innocent get framed, they are truly corrupted. But not my father, he didn´t care if they were rich or not, he knew what he was trained for. But once he found out about secret information, he wanted to tell it to the world. But when he was going to hack into broadcast stations, he was stopped by the soldiers. They threatened to kill me and my mom, but he sacrificed himself. I can still remember him saying, "Take me instead." They let me go and killed him with their light gun.



© 2017 𝔸𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚


Author's Note

𝔸𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚
Changed it into a book :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on August 13, 2017
Last Updated on August 13, 2017


Author

𝔸𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚
𝔸𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚

:T, Antarctica



About
Honestly, I'm not good at explaining myself, I'm literally the definition of phase. more..

Writing
East Rose East Rose

A Chapter by 𝔸𝕚⻰..