How to get stubs fast and easy in MLB The Show 19

How to get stubs fast and easy in MLB The Show 19

A Story by mmocs

Welcome back to another year of Diamond Dynasty and MLB The Show 19. If you’re here, you’re probably new to the mode, perhaps the series, or you’re just having a hard time getting the cards that you want. Here are our tips for how to get stubs fast and easy in MLB The Show 19.

First of all, if you want to earn Stubs, make sure you're playing game modes that will actually reward you with a decent amount of Stubs. If you haven't done so yet, do all of the Conquest challenges. Not only will you earn Stubs just for playing, but you'll also earn them for completing challenges and by discovering hidden rewards on the Conquest map.

You'll also want to play all of the Moments that have replaced the majority of the Program challenges from last year's game. Not only will you earn Stubs as a reward for completing the different challenges in this game mode, but you will also earn XP and better players along the way. Earning XP is crucial to earning Stubs because you will earn Stubs as you level up. You can view the exact amounts and rewards you will earn under the XP Reward Path tab in Diamond Dynasty. For example, hitting Bronze level 65 will earn you 5,000 Stubs!

Another very easy way to quickly get on the board with Stubs is to check out your collections from within Diamond Dynasty. What you want to do is go to the Starter Collections and then go to each position and highlight and select the required number of players or cards in that position to receive a free 500 Stubs each. This will also reward you with an additional pack to open as well, which is always a good thing. Just be wary that this will add them to your collection, which means they are non-sellable after. You likely won’t have enough players for but a few of these to start, but it’s still good to do this first of all and keep checking back after opening new packs.

Aside from gaming the market to the best of your ability, you can make long term Stubs by using your knowledge of the real-life MLB the predict market changes. Kind of like the stock market.When cards change in rating from gold to diamond, silver to gold, etc. they generally receive a big bump up in Stubs on the community market. Use this knowledge to your advantage.If you’re confident that someone is going to break out as a sleeper this year, get them now while they are cheap and sit on them until you can turn a huge profit. If someone is on the verge of being promoted to a higher class of card, get them now, and again, wait until the promotion happens and reap the benefits. Finally, to enjoy all the features in the game, players can Buy MLB The Show 19 Stubs from Mmocs at a reasonable price.

© 2019 mmocs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on April 10, 2019
Last Updated on April 10, 2019
Tags: MLB The Show 19 Stubs