lonely for love two

lonely for love two

A Story by Jeffrey Moody

Sophia and her Guy
     Chapter one
Why did I come out of the class this evening without paying attention?   Usually I get extra points doing this extra work, but this time I don’t think I am going to get it.  But I handed my extra work in anyway, its a lot.  I got off  of my seat and waved bye to my professor and she said see you later Sophia.  
I saw Xavier running down the hallway of lockers and he caught sight of me through his peripheral  vision.  But he was running so fast and he slipped and fell.  I couldn’t help but to laugh a little bit while he was getting off the floor. I went over to him and kind of help him up, and we both looked at each other and cracked up.  Every time I look at him he makes me smile.  I asked him why he was running so fast.  He said, and I should have caught on to this,  I trying to get to my next class.  I think I’m going to be late, you know.   I said adoringly, go boy get to class. 
I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and looked at the time.  It was getting late but my car wasn’t to far away from where I was at.  Then all of the sudden the ringer on my celly had  gone off and vibrated  in concurrency.  I saw a text message from the code ’xae411’ Xavier text message code.  It said, I got to class right on time let pray I pass lol.  And then I chuckled, because  his professor and him weren’t see eye to eye on things  and  there might be a big chance that he might fail the class.  
I finally got to my car and it looked like it  had a scratch and a dent on it.  And this made me feel bugged out.  I couldn’t pay for something like this on top of the tuition and fees I had to pay this semester.   So you know what?  I going to just let it fly this time, because I cant be bothered with all the run around.
I took one more look at the scratch and dent and said to myself, maybe one of my guy friends can help me bang out this dent and get the mark off at a price.  Let me call around first and, so I can my friend Chris and he said he can get somebody to do it for fifty dollars. Then I told him about the scratch and he said that it would be another twenty on that. I was excited by that because I wasn’t going to spend to much money.  So I told him to set it up for me.    
    

© 2012 Jeffrey Moody


Author's Note

Jeffrey Moody
email me

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on August 10, 2012
Last Updated on August 10, 2012

Author

Jeffrey Moody
Jeffrey Moody

port charlotte



About
i am a mermaid that loves to write about mermaids more..

Writing