new begginings.

new begginings.

A Story by BlackParade

The new house is not new.Its walls are gray and its roof is sinking in.Pictures from thee dead couple that uste to live here still hang on the wall collecting dust.My mom said this was our new beggining and it will be good for us,but nothing feels good about this.

 

I walk up to the picture hanging by the front door.Its old,a black and white photo of a beatufil young couple.I look at many more pictures and there all of the same couple staring lovingly into eachother eyes.

 

Slowly i walk up stairs running my fingers againrs the wall.I push open the door to my new room,its filled with my old stuff.My pink bed comforter is lying neatly on my bed,my ballerina jewelry box is open displaying a beautiful glass dancer,all my clothes are hung up neatly on the closet...everthying about this room feels so wrong.

 

Im not this little girl anymore.I hate pink and ruffles and ballerinas.ive changed and my mom should know that so why did she put all this crap in my room.Because she cant see how i really feel about everything,she never has been able to.I miss him still.

 

A picture of me and my dad sits in a pink picture frame on my pink dresser.I walk over to it and tears start falling.Why did this have to happen to me?Why did that drunk driver have to crash into our car and kill my dad.Why??

 

"Honey" my mom calls "the funeral is tommorow,you should probably be getting ready for bed."I nod and curl up into a ball in my bed not bothering to change out of my jeans.I cry,my body shakes,i hug my knees to my chest."I love you dadddy " i whisper one last time before my eyes start getting droopy and i fall asleep.

© 2011 BlackParade


Author's Note

BlackParade
so i typed this really fast so theres probably a lot of mistakes,but i dont care so you shouldn't either.please tell me wat you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeah, a lot of mistakes, but who cares?

Great stuff, Keep it up.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 13, 2011
Last Updated on February 13, 2011

Author