dont like me

dont like me

A Poem by newyearnorma

So you dont like me

so you think i am less then you

who the f**k are you to judge

you the one who destroys everyone around them

the one who enjoys hurting others

so you dont like me?

well that must say something good about me

because the traits you value are mean and inhuman

© 2011 newyearnorma


Author's Note

newyearnorma
This was written after a very horrible person explained to me i had no worth

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like the emotion...the words provided so much power to the poem... i can kinda relate there are some people i know that really don't care what they do or say and don't care who they hurt ....amazing write

Posted 12 Years Ago


i can relate to you in this. I have some people in my life i would like to say the same exact thing you've written here. Love it!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm sorry for your pain. But there are many mistaken and confused people in the world. Of course you are of great worth...every human being is...even the horrible person who was so cruel to you. They were mistaken and confused of course. A certain type of person reflects their pain back on everyone around them in anger and injustice. They feel perhaps they have been treated unfairly and want to pass that hurt along. Misery loves company. Human beings are like piles of dirt. One pile of dirt cannot say to another, "I am better dirt than you!" But if by some chance one heap of soil is richer than another it is CERTAINLY not of the soil's OWN doing and it is ONLY made evident in the things which take root there and the fruits that grow in that dirt. We should hope to produce fruits such as peace, love, joy, hope, faith, tenderness, kindness, mercy, forgiveness and patience. We cannot control what others say to us or about us but we can control the way we respond. We can control our own attitude. Having said that, we should try not to render evil for evil but good no matter what is said to us or about us. Reputation is built upon what others say about us but character is the cornerstone on which our lives are built. Just my thoughts. Blessings of peace. love and light...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
3 Reviews
Added on November 1, 2011
Last Updated on November 1, 2011